Girls Day Out

Chapter 3

Alexis' POV

There was total silence as I got dressed. I can't fucking believe he just broke up with me last night. I thought we would make it but I guess not. I made sure I got all my stuff since I knew I wouldn't be coming back here.

"I'm ready." I said as I grabbed all my stuff. The ride to school was quiet. DJ looked pitiful and I knew I looked so fucking hurt.

"Thanks for the ride." I said about to get out but he stopped me. "I love you Alexis I do. Let me handle this situation and I promise we will be back together." He said looking me right in my eyes. I slid the promise ring off my finger. "No keep that." He said. I didn't want the ring since I knew it would make me think of him. I got out leaving the ring on the seat.

I felt the tears falling. It hurt so much to know once again my heart had been broken and it hurts so bad.

"Best friend." Kelly walked up happily. Today I wasn't feeling it. "Best friend what happened? She wrapped her arms around me giving me a hug. "Me and DJ broke up." She unwrapped her arms from around me. "Best friend don't cry. Everything is going to be okay." She said wiping my tears away.

"No its not." This time my tears was falling faster. "Come on now. Don't cry over no nigga. Best friend its his lost not yours." She grabbed my hand pulling me in the school.

"Let's go fix your face. You to pretty to be crying." She said. She took me to the bathroom and forced me to fix my face. "Don't cry. Don't let these bitches see you upset. They might think you mad over Danny."

"No fuck him."

"Exactly now let's head to first period. Mrs. Davis might be here today." We walked to first period seeing Mrs. Davis not hear again. "Damn, I thought they suspended you." Samantha said out. "Nope bitch I'm still here."

"Now you calm down." I said trying to keep her out of trouble. "Only for you."

"My best friend saved you bitch." She yelled. We took a seat at two empty desk right by each other. Chasity walked in all confused. "Its another one." Samantha said laughing. "That's not even funny." Chasity shot back. "But you're pregnant. That's funny."

I guess Chasity spotted me out. She took a seat next to me. "You know her?" Kelly asked. "Yes. We met at the hospital." I responded. "Well she's cool with me. What you having?"

"A boy." She responded. "Cool. My bestfriend here having a girl."

"I didn't need you to speak for me. Thanks though." We laughed.

"Let's hang together after school." Chasity said. "I guess maybe it can get my mind off all the bullshit that's going on."

............

We spent a day at the mall. It was actually fun. "So how far are you?" Chasity rubbing my belly asked. "I'm 23 weeks."

"You have a long way to go. My son is almost here. Just got a couple more weeks and pop. He'll be out."

"Can we talk about something else now?" Kelly yelled. Chasity and I laughed. "You talk then."

"How about we shop instead." She walked into a store leaving us. "Hey look. Theirs a store for babies." We both made our way to the store leaving Kelly where she was. "This will be a good shirt for Caden." She showed me an blue and white Jordan outfit. "That's is so fucking cute. I hope I can find one for Madison.

"Here is one." She pulled an pink and white one out. "Yess, our baby will look so fucking fly in these." I said happily. "Let's buy them." We walked over to the cashier and paid for the outfits. "Well this was fun." Chasity said before getting a call on her phone. "I have to go. See you tomorrow." She walked off.

Its up to me to go find Kelly alone. I spotted her talking to some guy. He was mad cute. He looked sorta liked Chris Brown. I walked over to them. "Hey" I interrupted their conversation. "Hey girl. This my brother King."

King looked at me. He just made my inside melt by looking at me. "This my best friend Alexis." She introduced me. "I'll text you her number. Now stop staring."

"We have to go. See you later."

"Why didn't you tell me you had a brother."

"Maybe cause you never asked."

"You my bestfriend . I never knew I had too."

"He's cute too."

"Yeah I know. I think you two will be cute together."

"You funny." I laughed.

"Come on. Move on already."

"That's not what I'm saying. I'm pregnant."

"So....."

"I'll think about it." I said while exiting car. "I'll come pick you up tomorrow." She said before pulling off.

I was met at the door by Megan. "Hey girl. I cooked dinner it's on the stove." I was happy she said that because I was hungry. I think Madison is really upset with me. Yes and the food looked good. We was eatting good night. Steak , Saladandbakedpotato. "Now I see why my brother wants to marry you." I made Megan laugh.

"I hope that's not the only reason." I giggled. "So how's my niece or nephew?" I rubbed her stomach for the first time in a long time. "Your niece." She finally revealed. "Good. Same here." We hugged happily.