Meeting Caden

Chapter 7

27 Weeks :)

"He's so cute." I said happily. "I can't wait until Madison gets here." I just wanted to cry holding him. This pregnancy makes me so emotional. "Did it hurt?" Kelly asked. "Hell yeah. I had him naturally." She explained.

"Wow. I'm getting an epidural." I said.

"Hey Chas." A boy walked in holding flowers and a big brown teddy bear. She didn't responded. Instead she looked highly upset. "Can I see my baby." She held her hands out. "I'll be outside." I said but she stopped me in my tracks. "Please don't Leave Mr in here with him." She begged. "I'm assuming he's her baby's father.

I took a seat next to Kelly. "Can I hold my son?" The boy asked. "No you're not holding MY son." She yelled. "You wasn't even here for his birth. You put me out your house and j almost died pushing him out. No so leave."

"I'm sorry." He said. Boys favorite line. I said in my mind. I felt like I would go through exactly the same thing with Danny.

"Come on Ches. Let me hold him." He begged. "Josh leave me alone and get the fuck out of here." She yelled so loud that she had taken up Caden. He left after that. "Are you OK?" I asked. "Yes I just hate him so much." She had tears rolling down her eyes. "Give me the baby." Kelly took him and fed him. "I hate Danny too. At least let him see his baby.That's what we want for them to help us raise their kids right?"

"You're right." She wiped her tears. "I'm sorry y'all had to see that."

The nurse was back. "Visiting hours are over." Kelly handed Caden back to his mom. I grabbed my stuff and we left,

"Have you heard from King today?" Kelly asked. "No. He haven't called me all day." After I realized I haven't talked to him and became worried. I pulled out my IPhone and dialed his number. He didn't answer.

"I'm going to take you home. Then I'll be right back."

Kelly dropped me off at my house and left. I got bored and fell asleep.

......

A was awaken by Chris. "Are you ok?" Chris asked. "Ya I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be."

"Kelly said she's been trying to call you. She said call her back, its urgent."

I grabbed my phone and called Kelly.

"Finally." She said. "What did you want." I asked still tired. "Your baby daddy pulled a gun out on my brother." She said making my heart pound in my chest. "Is King ok?" I asked. "Girl no. He shot my brother." She said. Tears fell down my cheeks. I hung up the phone since I couldn't take the news. Why would he do such a thing?