She's Here

Chapter 12

Part Two

I stared at my baby as she slept peacefully. I never thought I'll be the one to have a baby. I never even thought about going into labor. All the pain I went thru to bring her here was all worth it. I smiled happily as a tear fell from my eyes. "You want to hold her?" I asked my mother who's been smiling the whole day. She shook her head yes and I passed Madison on to her grandma. "Meka, you can tell everyone else to come in now." She left the room leaving us alone. "I still can't believe I did it. I actually pushed out a baby."

"See it wasn't nothing to be worried about. You did great." Mom placed a kiss on my forehead. "Actually it was. All I could think about was-" I stopped talking once everybody started coming in. A couple of people was missing. "Where's Chris?"

"He had to get to Megan. She's going into labor." Meka said. "What? That's crazy." I never thought me and Megan would go into labor around the same time. "I'm going down to the hospital with Chris. I'll call you later little sister. Bye niece." She kissed us both goodbye.

I'm glad everyone was here to welcome my little girl into the world. Everyone except her father. I didn't mind since everything that was happening was his fault. I hate that he started a fight with my brother. That he tried to kill my boyfriend. I picked a crazy one I see.

Kelly held on to Madison like she never wanted to let her go. "I'm so in love with her. Oh my god. I'm next, I swear." I just looked at her like she was crazy. "No you're not." King said. "Oh hush you can't control what she does." I giggled. "I can control you. You're my lady." He kissed me. It felt like I haven't kissed him in forever. "I love you King. I really do. Thanks for being here for me and sorry about Dan-"

"Don't say it. Don't worry about it. I love you too. Both of you." We kissed again.

"Visiting hours are over."

Kelly handed Madison back to me. "I'll see you guys later." I said happily. Now it was me and Madison until they take her away from me.

........

I wish I was still in the hospital. Being a mom at home alone with Madison was hard. It was easier having help from the nurses. I was so tired now that she was home. I thought it would be easy but being a teen mom was hard especially with no help.

It was even worst having two babies in the house.