OMG!!!

Chapter 15

I walked around the school hallway. I was really the only one who could get an excuse from class. Me and Destiny since we had the same situations. I finally went to the restroom. I couldn't believe what I saw. "Alexis, can you please help me." Destiny cried. I was the only one always being in situations like this. Why was I around when people expected their child. This situation was much worst. "Please. It hurts." It was blood everywhere on the floor.

I didn't know what she needed me to do. All I could do was get an administrator. My heart was beating so fast. "I'll be back." I ran down the hallway trying to get help. I couldn't believe I was actually crying for her. That could've been me. I could've been the one losing my baby on the bathroom floor. That's when I spotted the school nurse. I knew they were never really any help but this was urgent. "Can you please come help Destiny. She's having a miscarriage." We both ran back where she was. The nurse was doing everything she could. That's when she called for back up.

This whole time she was actually pregnant. I didn't want to say she get exactly what she deserved because I'm not an cold hearted person. I'm mad I'm the one who had to see it. Once the ambulance came to get her I was sent back to class. Everyone was out in the hallway already. News really spread around here fast. "What happened?" Kelly asked. "Destiny was actually pregnant. She is having a miscarriage."

"That's what the bitch get." She said happily. "It's not funny. That could've been me."

"But it's not. Are you taking up for Destiny?" I really can't deal with Kelly sometimes. "I'm not taking up for nobody." I walked away leaving her alone. "Poor thing." Allan said. "I just hope she's okay." He swung his invisible hair. "Chile, don't worry. She fine. My sister had 3 miscarriages. She lived." He made me smile. I needed that. "Wait she had 3?"

"Yes. She couldn't have kids." Like I say I'm blessed as I can be. "Sorry to hear that. My sister the same way." I was ready to get home. Good thing the day was almost over. School was ending in 10 minutes. Heart still pounding from earlier. Everybody went about their business. I headed outside while I waited for the last bell to ring. "Baby." I looked up to find King. "Hey baby." I kissed him. "You heard about Destiny?"

"Everybody did but did you hear what they said about you?" I looked shocked. "What do I have to do with it? I found her like that." I hope people wasn't saying I had something to do with it. I never wanted her to lose the baby. I just never believed she was pregnant.

"It doesn't matter. I know what kind of girl you are." He hugged me tight. "Can you just take me home?" We both hopped in King's car. "Do you want to come over tonight?" I sighed. "I can't. I have a ton of work to catch up on and I don't want to bring Madison out."

"It's cool." He said. I kissed him good bye and ran straight upstairs. "Where's my Mady?" I asked Chris. "Megan got the kids. She should be here shortly. "Well I'll go start on this work."

"Wait." Chris stopped me in my tracks. "Is everything okay?" It's like everybody knew when something was wrong with me. "Yeah, I witnessed Danny's other baby mama losing her baby and everyone at school is blaming me for it."

"Don't worry about that man. Just focus on being a mother to your daughter and finishing school. I've been knowing you your whole 18 years of life. I know you. You crazy but you a good girl." I laughed. "What? I'm crazy? No I just had a baby. Hormones are crazy." He smirked. "Go do some work."

Since Madison was gone I was going to leave for a while. I dialed King's number. "Hey, do you think you can come back?" I knew I was one of them last minute girls. "Yeah, you better be glad I haven't made it home yet. I'm making a u-turn now. Be outside." I grabbed my bag and waited for him to pull up outside.

"Where the baby?"

"She's not here." I said while getting into the car. She's out with Megan. "What about all the work you had?" I punched him. "Stop with all the questions before I go back in the house.

"I'm going to have to do something about that mouth of yours." I laughed. "Boy please." Spending time with King was better than spending time with any other guy I've been with. "Let's go stop and get something to eat or walk around the mall."

"Boy you funny. Walk around a mall? I don't do no window shopping." He laughed at my comment. "We can shop if you want. You can get something to eat there as well." I agreed that was good. "Just for a while. Need to start on this work."

*******

We walked around the mall until I spotted a Victoria Secret store. "Come on I got to go in here." I pulled him inside with me. "What you buying? Some lingerie?"

"You know you play to much. No, not with this stomach." I pointed down at the gut. "You stay saying that. It's not like you're fat. You just had a baby."

"Why is everyone keep saying that. Madison still made me gain some weight. I'm going to the gym soon."

He just stared at me. "Your fine to me." He said and grabbed my booty. "Stop being a freak. I'm trying to shop."

I started look at some the clothes deciding if I wanted something or not. Sometimes I just come for the lotion. I rather shop online since it was always something I could never find. "Nevermind, let's go look somewhere else." I grabbed his hand and led the way.

"Aye, Lexis is that you?" I stared at the dude. Why Everytime I come in here I see him. I just needed to avoid coming to this mall for a while. "I see you had the baby. How is everything?" I could tell he was struggling right about now. He looked awful. It hurt to see someone you love look so bad. "Hey DJ. I'm fine. What about yourself?" It was even worst that he stuttered while he talked. I just wanted to cry. "I-I'm doing okay. Congrats on your baby. I-I'll you around." King looked down at me. "Who was that?"

"That's DJ. He was my boyfriend before I met you."

"Are you okay?" I just hugged him. "Yeah I'm okay but I could tell he wasn't. He didn't look like that when we was together." I guess he was really going through some things. "Let's just go before we run into somebody else."

I spoke to soon. "So you didn't see me calling your damn phone?" Kelly yelled making all eyes turn on us. "My phone was dead." I lied.

"Whatever. What y'all doing here? Where's Mady?"

"Stop all the questions but we just doing a little shopping. Mady is with Megan."

"Who this is you with?" I looked at the guy with my Bestfriend. He was cute too. "Oh this Shakeem. My new boo thang." She was too happy. "Well Yall have fun. Me and King is leaving."

"No where the hell Yall going?" She yelled. "Girl back to my house before Megan come home." I grabbed King's hands. "Catch Yall later.