Chapter 9- Heart broken

Michael's POV

I walked towards Liz she looked sad. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Nope!" She popped the P laughing trying to cover up her emotions but I can see through her like glass. "What's wrong," I questioned through curiosity. "Josiah and I got into a fight I told him I hated him, but when I heard myself I tried to say sorry he walked out of the
Healing Station

ealing Station and headed towards somewhere. I don't know where though," She sobbed and said each sentence with a sniffle. I hugged her, "We will find him I promise you babe," Liz lightly blushed when I said that "Awhh you're so cute when you blush kitty cat!" I said in awe. "Shut up," She giggled and lightly punched me. "You're so weird," She added. "Cute weird right," I said while laughing. "Whatever floats your boat your highness!" Liz says as she bows. "Now let's go find Josiah, before you said but on protesting leaving Chlo behind we aren't the Doctor says she needs to rest. We will be able to take her out in a couple of days. Now let's go!" I explained an than tugged her arm towards the door and opened the car door for her. "Get in Mad'am," I politely offering her to get in by holding the door for her, than when she gets in I close it. I shoved the key in the ignition making the car roar. "He's probably confused,hurt,mad so he would be at the 'spot'," I said "The spot?" Liz says with a quizzical face. "It's where Josiah & I go when we are going through tough times."

...

We got there in 15 minutes we found Josiah and Liz ran to Josiah and Hugged him, than said "I'm sorry for hurting you before you say 'Whatever' and walk away. Let me explain I was Really mad and confused because everything is going to fast. And I can't handle it sorry sorry sorry!!" Liz says Josiah pulls her into a hug and whisper something in her ear making her smile. Luckily I read his lips and he said "No, I'm sorry for making you worry, love." I admit I was really hurt. It really did, I never thought I'd be this jealous haha.. Liz's Phone rang "Oh hello, your back? Really! Where? Oh alright see you soon babe!" BABE? I probably said that out loud and Liz heard me and gave me a hurt face. "Ehem, yes I have a boyfriend and he came back from Warlock school his name is Cameron," "As in Cameron Dallas the boy that is known as a bad boy but in reality he chill af?" I say out loud. Liz's face lighted up "you know him??" She said excitingly. "Yeah I do," I said in a sad tone. She noticed and sighed but covered it up and turned to Josiah "Do you know him?" She questioned Josiah "Sadly" he mumbled only I could hear but not Liz "I do know him he used to play Football with me in senior year before all this craziness," Josiah said. In a flash. We were at the point Cameron wanted us to meet him at. "Hey baby!" He hugged Liz. Liz said "Hello," Politely back. Josiah and I are hurt. We liked I mean loved Liz so much, she was brave,cute,funny and curious I loved everything about her. So did Josiah. Cameron and Liz were sucking each other's faces off it was gross and hearbreaking. "C'mon bro let's go," I said to Josiah looking at his face his jaw clenched and his face red from anger, ready to beat cameron up but we can't, we won't hurt Liz. As much as she hurts us mentally. I think we are heartbroken.

Josiah POV

I was so ready to beat up Cameron but I couldn't Liz loved him we can't hurt her, as much as it hurts Michael and I.."C'mon bro let's go," My jaw was clenched and my face was red but I let that go and I was heartbroken. Michael and I were heartbroken seeing the girl of our dreams with another man. "Okay let's go!" I finally said glancing at Liz one more time she was sad when I looked at her one last time we drove home and all of a sudden a scream emerges the room. I felt hairs sticking up the back of my neck.

Hello and yes DOUBLE UPDATE IN ONE DAY. I'm trying to do this everyday but I'll get there soon!Did u love it? Hope so, what's the sound what do you think to be continued...Oooo Yay a new Person added to the Love triangle or square whatever aka Cameron Dallas

I would see you and your beautiful faces next time Twhoo Boom! (DON'T JUDGED I like Chris's catch phrase and his voice and his youtube channel aka aka everything about him cuz he my role model! And a good one too!)