Chapter 20- Embarassed Beth

NO ONES POV

"Okay, so Bethany here was suppose to collect all three of you," Lucinda paused for a second. Crawford looked hurt, so did Chris and Elizabeth. "Now, now it's not what it sounds like. She was suppose to collect you the Princes and Princess, because you guys got..mispl-- well fell off of Terbilia, I don't know how don't ask. But she forgot, perhaps on the impact of falling our of the carriage. Anyways she coincidentally met you guys and fell in love with Prince Crawford," Lucinda turned to look at Bethany, which now her face is dark red. Then turned to look at Crawford who's the same but looking around whistling nervously. "Hmph, perfect match," Lucinda mumbled and rolled her fingers together, while Liz giggled, and Chris in awe at the giggle of Liz. "Anyways come on in my loves, you need to get some rest and return back to the kingdom. "Huh?" Chris said nonchalantly. "Oh shit," Liz cursed under her breath. "Huh what?" Lucinda asked. "Chloe.. we forgot CHLOE!" Liz squeaked. Lucinda was dumbfounded for a moment then she was aghast. "Erm.. Princess Chloe ...Shit I forgot about her," Lucinda grumbled. She picked up her phone and dialed a phone number who is unknown to us. "Who's Chloe?" Said Luke.. "I will explain to you later now, hush my love," Lucinda smiles and returns to the ringing phone. "Don't forget Kizzy and Kir--" Chris was stopped by Lucinda, she quickly said "They're already in the kingdom and will be waiting you there," .. The ringing stopped and Lucinda said "Hello? Stacey?..Yeah so umm... We forgot about.. Princess Chlo--" She was interupted by the other lady on the line. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT CHLOE!!!?!?!?!" Stacey hollered through the phone. "Is that my mother?" Crawford faintly said. Lucinda only gave a nod. Luke was shocked. "Oh..Mmmhmm..Okayyy! Okie dokie!" Lucinda said in a cheerful voice. "I have permission to teleported Chloe here, boys go to the other room just in case Chloe is naked," Lucinda sang. They rushed to the other room.. "Emfanízomai Chloe" She gestured her hands and Chloe appeared. OOMF.. Chloe landed on her butt and glanced on where about she is. "LIZ? WHERE AM I???" She hollered when her eyes skimmed across her face.. "AND WHY IS YOUR HAIR...THAT COLOR?!?" She got up and dusted her dress. "It's safe to come in boys," Bethany laughs after telling the boys it's safe. "WHAT WHATS HAPPENING?".. I cupped my ears. "Oh sorry," She added.. Luke appears and Chloe's mouth gapes open, thinking this was magic and stuff.. which it is. Then Chris..Lastly Crawford skipping in like a girl. Bethany muffles her adorable laugh at the sight... "Terbilia..You're home Chloe," Luke responds.