Chapter 18- Depressed Beth

Bethany's POV

Today was the day.. We get to go meet Chris and Crawf's Sisters, probably because they both like Liz. It's kind of ovbious, what hurts the most is that I like Crawford.. Maybe,Kind of okay yes I like Crawford. I mentally sighed.

Why does everybody like Liz? I don't get it what does she have that I dont.. I debated if I was pretty or not. I was so frustrated! I messed my hair up. Shit! I combed my hair thoroughly. It just breaks my heart on how he looks at her. "Hey are you ready?" Crawf walked in. My heart skipped a beat, Ugh the things this guy does this to me, yet he doesn't know.

"Beth?" Crawford asks. The way my nickname rolls off his tongue. I am so frustrated I probably look like a fool. I  snapped out of my thoughts and replied sadly, I meant to be a bit more enthusiastic then sad. "Yeah.. I am," I looked down. His stare was literally was like a laser to my heart. I... am in love.

But Liz is taking that away from me. "You alright?" He asks with a worried face. "Yeah I am," I looked up and forced a smile. It seemed to see enough for him to believe me. "Great let's go downstairs," He grabbed my hand and I swear my face looks like a tomato. He dragged me along while I looked like an idiot looking at our hands and smiling.

It was like time stopped when he stopped half way the hallway. "Are you really okay?" He used his hand to hold my chin up. I looked at his eyes and blushed a bit. He then started looking at me weirdly and started making my heart and blood rush and thumped faster then usual.

Stare...

"Yeah I am," I smiled... I swear I wanted to kiss him.. in moments I caught him off guard and started to. But he didn't respond back just, nothing happened. He pushed me off "Uh,Er..Beth?" He stuttered trying to let his mind process what happened. I mentally kicked myself. I hummed in response. "I don't like you that way." He finally says slowly. I looked down and tears were spilling from my eyes as if it is a river. "Y-yeah... Okay" I managed to say.

"It's because.. I'm not pretty right? That's fine.." I turned away and wiped my puffy red eyes. At this point he was concerned. "N-no your pretty and all but I like Liz," He states. "It's okay.. she's loveable, I'm not.. She's everything you need right?" I tried to sound happy but I stumbled over words. "N-no your loveable but she's different..." he replies with a hint of concern in his voice. My heart was smashing into pieces.. I sniffled. At the point he knew I was crying.

He tried to grab my hand but I yanked it away. "Let's go, they are waiting for us." I bluntly said. I walked away with a concerned Crawford behind me. I was still crying. I pulled out my phone and texted into the group chat. "Sorry guys, I can't make it something came up. Haha have a great time With Kirsten and Karisma. Tell them I said Hi," I sent it.. I closed my phone and wobbled to my room. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a razor and slowly cutted my wrist. I.. hate...Crawf..I...Want...to...Die... I whimpered at the cold metal going through my skin. I cleaned myself up and put some medicine on it so it doesn't get infected. "Can I die yet god, am I done with my mission yet?" I mumbled those words.. I took out some pills and looked at it.. I guess this is it. I can finally die. I opened my phone and looked through the group chat.

(Name for crawford) Crawford BB 😍😍
"What why?"
"Beth where are you?"
I swear.. he cares.. he lost me.. I looked at the bottle and wrote a note on the card "hey, you may have found me.. I still love you guys and I will be watching you guys as an angel. I will protect you. I love you.. and no If you are blaming yourself for my death it is not your fault.. Please don't blame yourself because I still love you.. be happy for me and move on.. And I will be happy for eternity. I love you so much xoxo- Beth" ..'I love you guys' I mumbled gulping down 9 pills.. My vision blurred, but the last thing I saw was Crawford And Chris and...Someone bursting through the door. My eyes slowly closed and the pills fell out of my hand.. "I love you guys, It's not your fault." I mumbled while looking at Crawford, before my eyes closed.

Crawford POV

"B-beth?" I ran to her body and shook her I checked her pulse it was still beating. "CALL THE AMBULANCE" I screeched.. Liz ran to call the ambulance and explained what happened and told them to come fast, I love her so much how she cares about people..I unfolded the paper that was next to Beth's Hand.

"hey, you may have found me.. I still love you guys and I will be watching you guys as an angel. I will protect you. I love you.. and no If you are blaming yourself for my death it is not your fault.. Please don't blame yourself because I still love you.. be happy for me and move on.. And I will be happy for eternity. I love you so much xoxo- Beth" I read it.. It's not my fault I repeated in my head.. I watched as they carried her to the ambulance and they gave us a card and told us wear to go and speeded off..

WHAT?? IS BETH GOING TO DIE?? Where's Chloe (Liz's Twin)? She will return soon don't worry. And Make sure to tune in 9/4 when WeeklyChris Releases Worst way a new single!!! Anyways I found this amazing singer ^ youtube video go to her channel 'Sapphire' she is an amazing young Singer/Vlogger! Check her out and subscribe and comment in the sections that "ChillingCollins Sent me" Anyways have a great day loves