Chapter 11- Hanging Out

Josiah's POV

We went to out to the car we fought over who's driving. I finally surrendered and said I was driving since Crawf was wayyy too lazy. I know right? "So, Where to?" I asked. "Mcdondalds!" Crawford shouted while clapping his hands and jumping up and down in his seat like a 4 year old. "Alright, alright simmer down monkey!" I jokingly said. He chuckled and calmed down. I jammed in the car keys and the car roared and we rided off into the sunset. Just kidding! We finally had reached McDonalds Crawford unbuckled his seat and sprinted into the door. I laughed and tried to contain it and held out a hand "Need help?" I questioned. He grabbed hand and pouted "That hurt," He rubbed his head and said it in a 6 year old voice. "Awh, Are you alright? Or do you want mama to kiss it," I grinned evilly. He opened the door and stepped in and shaked his head. "No thanks, grandpa!" He shouted. We ordered our food. He got a McDonald's Whopper,Chicken nuggets and a side of fries with a Coke. I got just a bacon sandwich with sprite. Yep classic old me, WAIT I am not old! "So gramps are you enjoying your meal," Crawford teased. "Well, This gramps got moves you know?" I replied with a sly look. "Ew! Don't give me that look!" Crawford Joked with a Nasty look. I wiggled my eyebrows and bursted into laughter. Everyone kind of looked at us with a quizzical look. Ha we didn't care though. We kept on chatting and chatting until I said "Hey want to go to the park. The one we went to when we were little!" I clasped my hand together and repeating I'm my head "please say yes please please" He finally spoke and said.. "Yeah sure why not?" I fist bumped my hand in the air having a celebritorial dance. "Yes!" Everyone looked at me funny I didn't care it was my own party. Live loose right? "Okay, okay calm down.. everyone is looking at you funny. You're embarassing me," He covered his face as his face turned red as he stumbled between words. Let's go!

Hey loves sorry I couldn't post/ updated for a while I was kind of busy.. Helping out my family in Cambodia. Whoops sorry! But here's a new chapter. Will they run into Liz or will something juicy happen haha! Bye loves