Chapter 10- Visiting

Michael's POV

"Is that? That B-Bethany?" I stuttered.
A shiver went up my spine. (I haven't been talking about Bethany the 5th shadowhunter.) She was on the floor around her was blood? Is it her blood? Josiah was walking towards Bethany's Lifeless body, I was behind him walking towards her too. He paused and pulled his hand out to stop me. "Don't move, that isn't Bethany." He said "How do you know?" I asked. "There's a mark on her neck,arms,and ankles," he explained "So?" I questioned. "Whenever you have that mark a demon is trying to trick us, by shifting into an exact replica," Josiah once again explained to Michael (Aka Crawford just a cover up name). "So what do we do with it?" I questioned. He smirked and laughed as if I were an idiot, but when I wasn't laughing he stopped and put a straight face on. "Seriously you don't know what to do?" He asked as if I were pathetic. I shook my head. He gave me time to think. "Oh why are you so stupid" I thought, but probably blurted it out and Josiah heard me. "So y'know what to do now?" Josiah talked to me as if I were a little child. I swiftly pulled out my angel knife it was wrapped in a cloth so it wouldn't get dirty. "Hey, can you mark me," I asked Josiah "Oh sure!" He agreed doing it. "GALGALIEL" I name it after a prince age from the son. Josiah was done marking me. I swiftly ran towards 'it' I stabbed all the markings, the neck,the wrists, the ankles. When the demon was released out of the body. The body crumbled. Than teleported Bethany on the couch. We left her in peace because she looked exhausted. "Josiah can I ask something?" I asked him and turned towards him. "Hmmm....No just kidding, shoot" Josiah laughed after joking. "Why won't you tell Chloe and Liz your real name?" I said slowly. He Cringed when he heard Liz's name. "I don't know, it defeats the purpose on being 'the mystery guy'. Well really I don't know I guess. It's probably because he meddled around you know he told everyone my secret. I guess I stopped trusting people easily. I just got to keep it on the low." He explained. I knew he had a flashback because there was hurt in his eyes. "Let's go into another room just in case Beth wakes up," he whispers dragging my hand towards a room. He locked the door and sat on the spinny chair and putted on the glasses and took out his laptop. (picture is located under this text or to the right of the text)

"Anyways why don't you tell Then your real name Crawf?" Josiah asked me

"Anyways why don't you tell Then your real name Crawf?" Josiah asked me. I stood and shocked and walked over to his bed and plopped down on the bed. "I don't know it's just complicated, they'll probably laugh at me like those kids in High school did, when they found out my name was Crawford. They said it was odd bit I honestly didn't care Crawford is a name that is unique." I explained "Maybe later when I trust they won't make fun of me I will tell them." I said thoughtfully. I stopped to take a sip of my glass of orange juice. "Plus Liz kinda broke our hearts, I need time to heal it again." I stopped and realized Chris's Song came out 'Amazing'. "But you know Chris your song is Amazing! Heh get it?" I laughed at my pun. "Yeah I get it," he chuckled. "It's pretty Punny, okay I'll stop," I laughed slapping my lap. "Well want to go out to eat we haven't hanged out together anymore Chris!" I questioned with a lot of enthusiasm. "Sure bro!" He agreed and we walked out to the car.

Oh looks like their having fun without Liz! Oh and Josiah's and Michael's name Reveal although Michael's I mean Crawford's name was already put out there since I told you beforehand. Huh shouldn't have done that anyways only two of them know each other's real name but the rest don't what will they do? Oh and also get Christian Collins New Hit single 'Amazing' it came out yesterday I couldn't tell you because I was too busy listening it the whole day. My mom got mad because I was blasting it and dancing the whole day to 'Amazing' she said it ruined her beauty sleep. ANYWAYS his song is a KILLER! Get it on Itunes or Spotify! Get Amazing by Christian Collins Now! Because it's Amazing! Really it's a killer I been listening to it the whole time while writing this it's a sick song! GET IT and make sure to tell me. Also tell weeklychris & king pomsky on twitter or Instagram!

-Lily ♡
P.s if you got it I love you and thanks for downloading it! Btw my Twitter and Instagram name for the fan account for Chris is ChillingCollins and my main is Yung.Lily only on Instagram