Chapter 12- The Call

Bethany's POV

I got a call in the morning it was around 8 AM. I woke up didn't knowing where I was. I realized when I was when I glanced around. I was in the Institute, with my ankles and wrists wrapped by bandages. I was clueless as in why they were wrapped. The ringing from my phone continuously rang. I finally got up and answered it.

Bethany: Hello? Who is it?
Caller: It's the inquistor we need you and your group to go to school. So it seems like you guys are normal average 14 & 15 year old students.
Bethany Ah, okay I will pass the note on. When do we start?
Caller: In two days, Which is monday. Make sure to get your school supplies. When you get there ask the staff for Ms. Jelika, she is a member in our group. She will be giving you guys your lockers and class schedule and other important things. Good luck Shadow hunters. Inquistor OUUUT
Bethany: Thank you i will pass on the message. Good day

After that Bethany hanged up and went into the group chat and texted "Inquistor has a new mission for us. Meet me at Burger King at 10 AM Sharp," Okay that should be clear enough. "Annd send!" 'Of course Crawford would be the first one to text back' she rolled her eyes.

Michael 😎: Why do we have to meet you at 10?
Bethany 👅💓: Inquistor has a mission for us. Well it's not a mission just a thing we have to do.
Josiah😴👑🍕: Like what?
Bethany 👅💓: That's why I told you guys to meet me at Burger King at 10.
Liz 🙈😻: Why not just tell us now?
Michael 😎: Yeah, why not tell us now?
Josiah😴👑🍕: Guys stop being childish and meet her at 10. We will be there at 10 Beth!
Liz🙈😻: Finee. See ya then!💋Peace

(My apologies if you can't see the emojis)

"Ugh sometimes they are being difficult," Bethany Huffs. "Anyways what to wear?" She thinks out loud "oo maybe this."

"Puurrfect" Bethany Purred

"Puurrfect" Bethany Purred. She started getting ready. "So if I shower for an hour. Get ready for about 30 minutes. Driving there takes 15 minutes. I will head out just in case of traffic!" She stepped into the shower.

Liz's POV

"Who was that?" Cam asked. "It was my friend telling me to meet her and the others at 10." I hastily said. "Can I tag along?"

"Uh oh what do I say? If i say yes the others might be mad. If i say no he might probably be mad at me. What do I say!!?!?!?..Uh I will just brush it off."

TRIGGER THIS IS WHERE IT GETS PG IF YOUR UNDER 10 SKIP THIS PART UNTIL YOU SEE ANOTHER MESSAGE. WELL IF YOU DO NOT LIKE KISSING AND STUFF LIKE THAT THEN SKIP IT TIL J SEE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE *She chuckle*

"So can I--" Before he got to finish I kissed him passionately. He immediately did the same. I broke off the kiss. "Awh why did you do that!" Cameron pouted and talked in his 3 year old voice. While I was panting for air. Yes it was that long. "Maybe another time Cam," I smiled widely. "Finee," he surrendered. He went to hug me. And poked my bum, my face immediately went red. "Awh is Little Lizzie blushing." Cameron teased. "N-no" I stuttered. "Looks like she is," Cameron continued teasing. "No I am not!" I was in complete denial. Haha, stubborn old me! I hugged and poked his cheek.

OKAY IT'S SAFE NOW!

"Fine you win!" I pouted and jokingly gave him a disgusted face. "Haha, I always win babe," Cameron chuckled.
Did he forget? Seems like it. Yes!" Me being me i was doing my celebritorial dance in my head. Until he ruined my parade and said "So, can I go or not baby?"

Hey guys! What will Liz say? Yes or no? Leave a comment on what you think! Should she say yes or no? Will it create more drama if she says yes? Will 'Michael' and 'Josiah' be sad of they see him? Or will they get over it? Hmm I wonder would she say yes or no? I smell something fishy..going on. Oh wait nope. Nope that's my fish haha *scratches neck nervously*.. you see nothing :D

Anyways see ya Later My colliners/butterflies!!