Act 3

.
.
.
.
.
Derek's pov
.
.
.

"Sir Derek the kings is requesting a moment of your time." Pollyanna the maid said through my door.

"Where and when?" I asked opening the door.

"In the library and now." She said I heard her foot steps retreating down the corridor. I released the breath I was holding before straightening my clothes and opening the door.

It smelled of my mates out side my suite because they had been here most of the night. I hid from them until this morning. I've prepared myself the best I can for the rejection and I'm ready to die or live. Either way I'd be happy. So I told myself.

I walked slower then normal towards the Royal library. I knew the king would be reading from one of his favorite novels and probably forget I was coming if I slowed enough. He loves to read and gets lost in his stories.

"Derek if you keep stalling I'm going to have to come to you." The Alpha king said once I made it out side the library door. I'd been standing here for a good five minutes.

"Sorry my King." I said bowing.

"None of that, come sit. Let's talk about what happened last night. And why you rejected my son's." He said patting a seat next to him.

"Do we have to?" I whined.

"Well yes, I think we do. My son's could die because of this and I hate to be mean but you better have a damn good reason on why you rejected them." The king demanded his voice rising with each word.

"W www what? I didn't reject anyone. They are going to reject me. I mean who wants to be mated to the kid they picked on all their lives? Or the loser with nothing to give? Or the boy who plays with rocks or doesn't know how to fight and his only friend is knight Cedric and he only feels sorry for him. I mean three very very very well built men need a person not so lazy and enable to be their mate I mean I'm nobody." I almost scream at him in my hysterical rant.

"Derek." The king yelled stopping my pacing and ranting. "Now sit. My son's have not nor do they plan on rejecting you. And what do you mean they picked on you. You are a special person with the calming and nurturing needed to deal with the world. Nobody will ever see the world through your eyes because you see it different. You see it a lot like my mate. You will be an amazing balance for my son's. And this kingdom. But I think my advice to you and your mates. Is to take it slow. Get to know each other, maybe some one on one time in with each of them. You have a fortnight until the next full moon." The king said. I was hearing his words but not seeing the logic to it, yet.

"We can do that father, take it slow. But he will not ignore us again without punishment." Raycer said coming in the library followed by his brothers. I rolled my eyes.

"I might be a wolf but I am no dog there for I will not be treated as one." I snapped.

"Derek could you leave me with my son's please." The king asked making three wolves growl and me to shoot up and head for the door.

"I'm off to have tea with my mom." I say as I head in the direction of the garden.

As soon as I turned the corner I ran. I ran like the flames of a fire were licking at my feet. As soon as I made it to the garden I stopped to refresh myself and calm my breath. Before walking at a normal pace to where I meet my mom early morning for tea.

"Derek, good to see you." Luna Isabella said as she sat next to my mom and dad. Great just great.

"And you my luna queen." I said bowing.

"Enough of that we are family now after all." She said waving me off.

"Oh Derek you are such a lucky boy." My mom gushed.

"I'm going o have three good men for son in laws." My dad said. I wanted to leave turn around and hid away from all of them.

"Um....... uh yyy yeah." I faked a chuckle it almost sounded like a woodpecker pounding into a tree trunk.

"So sit, sit. We want to know why you are playing hard to get and when we will have grand babies and all." Luna Isabella said clapping.

"Heyyyyy. How are all of you? Lovely ball last night the palace looked breath taking and I had so much fun daning." I say as I sit down at the table of weird people.

"He is definitely the one who will carry the pups." My dad said shaking his head looking sad. I frowned.

"Taurus Williams I am ashamed of you. You should be proud your son will be carrying the next heir of this kingdom. But it could always be my Ryan he is just like me in a lot of ways." Luna Isabella said.

"That would mean incest." My mom said.

"Well yes, my boys have to mate to make it official." Luna Isabella said smiling.

"So you mean they would...... take..... oh my." My dad said moving around in his chair like he was the one taking the penis in the anus. But on the bright side I will not be the only one walking with a limp.

"Yes all will be receiving so to speak." Luna Isabella said with a giggle.

"Awe that's so cute." Mom squealed.

"So how's the roses coming along?" I asked wanting more then anything to crawl under one of the thorniest bushes out here and never come out.

"Is that the flower you want for your mating ceremony?" My mom asked.

"Oh I was thinking night lilies with some white orchids." Luna Isabella said getting excited. My dad looked relieved. I just felt mortified.

For the rest of tea mom and Luna Isabella talked of the crowning and mating ceremony. While my dad looked ready to run and hid and like he wishes he would have never came. Ha that's what you get.

About five hours of listening to them talk and plan and be women and we was finally free. I think my first kids name is going to be Edward and I'm going to wear pink to my ceremony. My head hurt and all I wanted to do was sleep for the next year or two.

At least I didn't have to deal with my mates today.