Act 17

.
.
.
.
.
.

Rhyne and I returned in time to watch the sun rise. I loved him and he loved me. I could feel the connection between us. I was told it would get stronger with each mating. And by time it's all done I will be able to talk with them and feel what they are feeling. I can't wait.

"You okay, babe?" Rhyne asked.

"I'm fine, tired a little sore but unbelievably content." I said with a happy sigh.

"He's glowing." Raycer said as we walked in our suite.

"I didn't my best." Rhyne said.

"Not him, I mean his is glowing but to me he always glows. You, you are glowing." Raycer said with a chuckle.

"It was amazing." Rhyne said. He kissed my lips before he left me with Raycer.

"Hi." I said tip toeing up to kiss him.

"Hi." He said bending down for more kisses.

"I missed you." I said hugging him.

"We missed you guys." He said taking my hand and pulling me more into the suite. Ryan was laying in bed still half naked and looking like a freaking God.

"Morning." I said going over and kissing him.

"Morning. Now I can get up." He said stretching.

"Lazy." I joked.

"Just not want to start my day with ot a kiss from you." He said kissing me again. Making me blush.

"So sweet." I mumbled.

"So we thought breakfast together before you go to work and we head off to plan the crowning. Our parents will be there waiting." Ryan said.

"I need to freshen up." I said blushing a bit.

"I'm sure you do, you smell scrumptious." Raycer said rubbing his length.

"None of that right now, control yourself." Rhyne said smacking his brother.

"I agree with Ray, he smell amazing." Ryan said.

"You two stop, look at him he's a tomato." Rhyne chuckled.

"Come on I'm starving." I managed to say before turning and heading for the door. I was stopped and lavished in kiss before I could make it out the door. I loved it.

We made it to breakfast before our parents and sipped on our tea. Conversations flowed with us it was one of the things I loved. I thought I'd be lonely being mated to the three of them because they've been together all there lives and have everything in common. But turns out I have something in common with each of them and we all have alot of things we all like to do in common.

"I see you two made it back in one piece." The king said making me blush.

"It was a great night." Rhyne said making me blush even more.

"I can see the difference, your both glowing. Very sweet." Luna Isabella said.

"My baby is growing up." My mom cried.

"Mom I am 23." I said sadly.

"Let her have her moment." My dad scolded.

"Yes, sir." I said pouting.

"We have a group coming in from the northern part of the country. They would like to either join or established their own territory in no man's land just to the east of us." The Alpha said that's when I tuned him out. My mates and dad were listening intently.

"So when you going to tell them?" Luna asked.

"Tell them what?" My mother asked.

"Once I have conformation and before the crowning." I whispered knowing what she was talking about.

"Conformation of what?" My mother asked.

"I'll tell you later." Luna said. I was relieved because my mom has a big mouth. But Luna will make her keep her mouth shut.

"As long as you're alright baby." Momma said to me.

"I'm fine, mom." I assured her.

Breakfast was wonderful but I needed to get to work. My mates walked me to the office were there was a line so they helped me open before leaving to make plans for the crowning.

"Birth announcement." A gentleman said proudly.

"Sign your name, fill in the child or children's name and all parents in at the top, then birth date and times at the bottom and please sign. Once finished I will make you out birth certificate or certificate." I explained.

"Okay thank you, Luna." He said bowing. I just nodded. I stop. Correcting people and just went with it.

"You're welcome and congradutaions." I said stepping back and letting him fill out the ledger.

I began writing out one birth certificate while I waited. I added my name, the kingdoms seal and the date. All it needed was names and a date and time. Weight and length if they had it.

"Done." He said. I walked back to the counter with said certificate.

"Name?" I asked.

"Names. Baldo William and Maldonado Winston Van Dirk." He said proudly.

"Beautiful." I wrote one name down and hurried and grabbed another certificate for the other.

I nicely wrote all the information on both certificates before asking him for more detail.

"Parents names?" I asked.

"Carlson and Fredrick Van Dirk." He smiled.

"Date?" I asked.

"Yesterday at about 12:17 in the afternoon." He said.

"Weight and length if you have them." I asked.

"No I don't do we need them?" He asked.

"No you can fill that part in later." I explained.

"Okay." He sighed in relief.

"You and your mate can sign these once you get back to him. I have all this information in the ledger. In a month there will be a meeting where the kings will welcome your pups into the pack. They are pack but you know what I mean." I said smiling are him.

"Yes, Thank you." He said before bolting out of the office. He wanted to get back to his new pups and mate.

"Mating ledger." The next person said. Time to get back to work.

The lady filled out hers and her mates information while her mate waited patiently for her. He looked love struck and dazed from the newness of a mate.

Once they was done, I cleaned up and made sure all my i's were dotted and t's crossed. Raycer and I would be leaving shortly andnnd ND I couldn't wait. Don't tell anyone but I think I'm addicted to my mates. Plus I've noticed since the changes going on in my body, I crave them. Their touch, their kisses, their..... well you know. I needed them. Now it's think I'm to get me some Raycer.