Act 19

.
.
.
.
.
.

Raycer and I had to rush in order to make it back in time for breakfast. I gave my other mates wake up kisses and snuggled for a few before we had to leave. Tonight I'm going to be completely joined with my mates. But tonight is Ryan and I's time together. Something tells me this will be so different.

"You know my boys leave with you and come back glowing and calm." Luna said. Making me blush.

"It matches his glow." My mom said.

"Nice glowing, guys." My dad chuckled.

"Haha." I said rolling my eyes.

After another hour of teasing and bantering I was off to work and my mates were off to greet the new pack coming here.

There wasn't a line when I got to the office and nobody came in right away giving me time to clean and make a decision. I quickly scrolled out a note saying I would be back in a little bit before I rushed off to the medical side of the castle.

Once there I told the nurse I would like to see the doctor for a check up and if I could be rushed it would be lovely because I needed to get back to work. Being the future Luna Queen had its perks.

"Luna, what seems to be the issue?" Doctor Allister asked coming into the exam room.

"I think I might be pregnant." I whispered, I didn't know who could be listening. So I whispered it.

"Oh joy, let me get my listening device and see if I can hear anything." He scrambled and ran out of the room. He came back with some contraption.

"I'm going to place this on your stomach and see if I can hear anything." He said pulling up my shirt and placing the weird thing on my stomach.

He placed the contraption on my stomach making me feel weird. But his eyes lit up making me smile for some reason and I liked that contraption. He moved it around and the smile got bigger and bigger each time making mine do the same. Happiness is contagious.

"Would you like to listen?" He asked pulling the thing away from his ear.

"Um.... sure." I said taking the thing from him and placing it by my ear.

Thrump..thrump..thrump..thrump... he moved it and I heard thump..thumo..thump..thump he moved it again and I got to hear a thrump..thump..thrump..thump..thrump..thump..

"That's your babies heart beats. Congradutaions Luna." He whispered.

"Can you give me that in writing? Just something I can have my mates open tomorrow night?" I asked.

"I could even have it delivered at a certain time if you like." He said excitingly.

"Yes, yes that would be perfect maybe three different announcements delivered to each one of them." I said getting as excited as him.

"Very well, anytime you want them sent?" He asked.

I had to think about it. We had the dinner with the other pack tomorrow night but I kind of wanted them to know before that.

"Make it around 7 in the morn, delivered out in the garden at the family tea, please." I said getting excited.

"Yes, luna. I will make sure it's done." He said smiling at me.

"Thank you, back to work for me. Thank you so much." I said hopping down and heading off towards work. There was a line when I returned and I stayed busy for the rest of the day.

Everytime someone came in and announced a birth my hand wanted to travel to my stomach. I couldn't wait to come in and fill out the ledger and birth certificates for our babies.

A normal were pregnancy last about six months. A royal pregnancy last four. So by my mental calculations I was already a month. Wow three months to go.

I have three months to prepare for three babies, a crowning, becoming Luna Queen and being mated to three different yet sexy wolves.

Our suite isn't big enough for 6 people even if three of them are tiny little pups. What are we going to do. I don't want to move again.

I was so deep in thought I didn't here the door open or close and I didn't here the people who walked behind the counter until they was next to me.

"So I hear you went to the doctor today." Luna said scarying the shit out one.

"How did you find that out already?" I asked.

"She has spies all over." My mom said from behind me. Making me jump.

"I should have known. I'm not telling you anything until my mates know." I said giving them a look.

"I'm your mother." Mom pouted.

"I'm your Luna." Luna said.

"And I'm still not telling.

"And if I say I already know?" Luna asked.

"Nope, you wouldn't be in here if you knew." I said.

"And where would we be?" Mom asked.

"Mom that worked when I was little but not now." I said shaking my head. These two were sharp and I will have to stay on my toes.

"What are you talking about?" Mom asked looking hurt. Faker.

"The whole manipulation thing you do. Where if I don't tell you then you start asking questions about what I won't tell you and some how get out of me what you want to know. Not happening." I said smiling sadly at her.

"I would never do such a thing. And it hurts me that you think so low of me." She whined.

"Well it hurt to think that you think I'm that stupid." I shot back making her catch her breath.

"Okay, okay let not get into a heated dispute right now. If he wants to wait and tell his mates he's pregnant first then who are we to say he can't." Luna said nodding her head sadly. Nice try.

"Who said anything about me being pregnant? I went to the doctor but nobody said it was for that." I said keeping my face as normal as possible.

"Then why did you go?" Mom asked.

"Because I wanted too." I said.

"Your good, Derek but not that good. I can see right through you. Come on Aries, he's not going to tell us anything we don't already know. I mean Doctor Allister already confirmed it." Luna said almost getting me to snap but I seen right through her game.

"Fine." Mom said following her out the door. I waved and smiled.

Not happening my favorite ladies.