Act 22

.
.
.
.
.
.
Big brother is on and I'm writing. Ugh I'm missing it to give ya'll this. Tiffany or momma Da?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ryan didn't want me any where near the other pack now that he knew I was with pups. They are all snarling wolves. (Good bye Tiffany) I had to threaten no fun time if they kept it up. So we came to an agreement that I would be with one of my mates at all times. I'm okay with that they now know that I have to touch them and be with them.

"Come on babe." Rhyne said as we was heading down to dinner with the other pack.

"I'm coming. So what are we eating. I'm hungry." I said rubbing my belly.

"Turkey." He said.

"I don't like turkey." I whined.

"Babe, I'm sure there will be something you like to eat there." He said.

"Okay, but if not I'm sneaking off to the kitchen." I warned him.

"Not without one of us. One of us will go with you." He said chuckling.

"I'm nervous. I don't like big dinners, I never know how to act." I say as we get to the room we will stay in until announced.

"There is no rule you have to talk to anyone. But it's always a good thing if you try and talk to their Luna or future Luna. Keep you conversations about safe topics like weather, charities and work. Never talk pack business or anything that could give them insight on how to attack us or try and take over." Rhyne said.

"I know that. But I don't think talking about work would be a safe topic it gives insight into our kingdom. I could talk about moms garden and the village market. I feel safer with those subjects." I said.

"Good choices. And let's keep our good news to ourselves." Ryan said coming into the room and over to me to rub my belly. None of us had even noticed the slight bump until after my dad pointed it out at tea this morning.

"It always helps to pay attention, they might not be as guarded about information and reveal all their secrets to you that could be useful later." Raycer said as he came in and kissed me.

"He will do just fine." Luna said coming in with Alpha.

"We know mom but he's nervous." Raycer said.

"And hungry." I said.

"Always hungry." Rhyne said laughing.

"It's only just begun." Alpha said with an evil laugh.

"It's want eggs." I said making my mouth water from the thought.

"Eggs?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah hard boiled, fried, scrambled, poached. Oh and some with runny yokes. Yum." I said rubbing my belly.

"But it's dinner time." Rhyne said making me sad. I want eggs.

"Okay." I said with a pout.

"Go tell the chef to make him some eggs." Raycer said to one of the guards. I got happy.

"Really. Yum." I said excitingly. Alpha laughed hard this time.

"What just happened?" Ryan asked shocked.

"Your mate is craving something there for your babies want whatever he is asking for and Raycer's wolf understood and made it happen." Luna said making me confused. My babies want eggs? I thought I wanted eggs. Ugh, I don't like eggs. Weird. This whole pregnancy thing is just weird.

"So we give him what he wants?" Rhyne asked.

"If you want a happy mate, then yeah you do." Alpha said chuckling.

"Alpha ' s and Luna ' s they are here and seated." A maid came and informed us.

"Thank you, Melissa." Luna said the maid bowed and left.

We walked to the door and waited to be presented. It didn't take long for the to announce us and for us to walk out and be seated. The other pack was of well dressed and very beautiful like ours.

"Welcome Zenith pack to the McCurry Kingdom, this is my mate Luna Queen Isabella, my son's Ryan, Rhyne and Raycer and their mate Derek." Alpha said before we sat.

"Male mated to males is allowed in your kingdom?" A guy asked.

"Yes, as well as female and female." Alpha said.

"See I told you they were better then our old neighbors." The guy said to a guy two seats down. The hurried and switched seat so they was sitting as close as they could to each other.

They was mates. Awe how cute. Soon a couple more people started to move around and sitting next to whom I assume is their mates.

"We don't care who your with or not with, we only care that you are happy." Luna said smiling.

"We do ot however appove of rejecting your mate." Alpha said.

"Nor do we." The Alpha to the zenith pack said.

"I don't understand why he got all three of them. That is so unfair." A girl with sand color hair said causing my mates to growl.

"It's because I am that good." I said with a smile. Ryan laughed and pulled me to him and kissed my head.

"Marisa, you will respect their future Luna or you will go to bed without dinner." Their Luna said politely.

"Mom I'm just saying, he's being sassy not me." She said.

"You started it." Their Luna said.

"Grrrr." The girl sassed.

The four of us chuckled. She was cute and mean girl kind of cute in her pink dress. (Just watched big brother and Victor is in the house.) As it quieted to a normal murmur of talking the kitchen staff began to serve the food. I got my eggs and ham and potatoes. Yum. Cedric looked a little green as he looked over at my plate. His was piled high with turkey and dressing. Ummmm... my buddy isn't acting right and I bet I know why. That is something we will talk about later.

The zenith pack decided to join the kingdom but to remain a separate pack. They would like at our borders to the north and protect us. In the end it was what was best for all involved because four strong Alphas living close would be disastrous to everyone. They are nice people that share many f the same values as we do and together we can ensure our kingdom to be safe and united. A peace treaty will be signed in a fortnight and they will become active members in our kingdom.

I actually look forward to many galas and festivities with them. I love how things worked out even with a snotty mean girl involved. Now to torture my best knight in shiny armor.