Act 23

.
.
.
.

"Cedric ' s pregnant." Said excitingly to Rhyne.

"Did he tell you?" He asked.

"I told him to see Doctor Allister." I said wiggling my eye brows.

"Does Scorpio know?" He asked as he helped me with my new tunic. The others are to small, baby bump and all.

"He is now." I giggled.

"Are you glad you and your friend get to go through this together?" He asked brushing off the imaginary hair from my butt.

"Yeah, I love him like a brother and seeing him happy makes me happy but to get to experience all this with, I love it." I said.

"I'm happy for you baby." He said kissing my forehead. We have learned that any kisses on the lip lead to hours of love making and I for one am sore as hell and need a break. I've only had like three hours of sleep.

"You guys it's time." My handsome other mate Raycer informed us.

"We're ready." I said turning to see his handsome face. We all decided to where white just a slightly different design on our tunics.

We walked down to the waiting area Cedric and Scorpio were already there waiting. Cedric looked happy and Scorpio looked ready to pounce. He had that over protective mate and daddy thing going on and it was so cute.

"Hey. How's it going?" I asked Cedric once I sat next to him.

"He's happy, and over protective happy ass." He said pouting.

"Try having three of them. Nobody not even our moms can touch my belly." I said with a sigh. I love it though.

"Bet that went over well." He said chuckling.

"Both moms cried, yelled then pouted. Not pretty." I said nodding my head.

"Bet not." He said laughing.

We all sat content with our own thoughts while we waited for them to call us. The whole kingdom was in attendance so the crowning was taking place outside. We were to arrive by top less carriage. So the king and queen, his Beta and family, us then our betas. All the carriages where beautiful white with some of my mom's best flowers decorating them and flower draped over the horses that pulled them. It was a very beautiful sight once we was called.

Alpha and Luna got in theirs first then his Beta and family, we climbed in with Ryan going first then me and then Rhyne and Raycer. I was placed on Ryan's lap. I waved to Cedric and him and Scorpio got comfy in theirs.

We headed there there he clearing that had been set up for this because after the crowning we was to do a pack run. The four of us leading our pack and kingdom as their new leaders.

The ride took about fifteen minutes and when we got to the clearing it took my breath away. There was torches lit all around and few fires burning and a stage fit for a king.

"All rise and bow to your Alpha King and Luna Queen." The announcer said throw a horn.

"Please be seated, thank you all for coming here tonight. This is a bitter sweet moment for my mate and I. Our sons and their mate will be taking the crown. But that is also the end of us guiding you all any longer. I believe I...we have raised our sons to honor our triditions, to be kind yet justice when needed. The are very territorial over this land and their people already. They will fight for all of you just like I have and will. The Goddess of the Moon has graced this kingdom with three very strong and confident individuals. Their mate has everything my mate has and then some. Even my mate will tell you that. Derek is one of a kind. He thinks he is a nobody nothing but he is a special somebody. He has an ability to befriend all the Goddess creature. He sympathizes with everyone and everything. His heart is pure and loving. That is why he needs three mates. They will protect him and love him like no other. And he is what keeps them grounded. Ryan our oldest of the triplets has a hot temper but derek calms him. Raycer our middles triplet is the romantic and Derek brings that out in him. Rhyne is our dreamer, he is our thinker and Derek helps him dream bigger and think harder. That's why they will be so much better at this then I ever will be. They balance better then any mated pair I've ever seen. So with that being said. I would like to thank my kingdom for your loyalty, understanding and love. You are all my family and I love you all. Ryan, Raycer and Rhyne could you please come forward." He said I had to wipe my teary eyes.

The crowed cheered and people were crying and looked really sad. This was both a happy and sad time.

"The McCurry Kingdom has crowned new kings." Alpha yelled. Crowns where placed apone my mates heads. Alpha cut his hand and the hands of my mates and the four of them smeared the blood together mixing it all up.

"The McCurry pack has new Alpha ' s." The former Alpha yelled. You could feel the power shift. It was amazing.

"As the new Alpha Kings we would like to say thank you. And present to you your new Luna Queen Derek Williams- McCurry. And your betas Scorpio and Cedric Fawn. Please enjoy the celebration we have arranged for everyone and we will be doing a meet and greet for about an hour. " Ryan said.

Everyone cheered, everyone bowed and lining up. I was the queen Luna or Luna Queen. Oh my Goddess.