Act 11

Awe it's Derek. So cute. Love a red head.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Derek.........babe.......Derek.......sleepy head." A voice, sexy voice whispered into my ear sending shivers and tingles all down to my little big guy.

"Shhh.... I'm dreaming." I whispered back.

"Derek.... you can dream later. Come on we need to talk." Whined the voice.

"No.... it's not lonely in my dreams." I whined back.

"I'm sorry baby, but we have everything under control now. So let's talk okay." The voice said sounding sad.

"If you disappear when I open my eyes I swear to the Goddess that I will hurt you." I threatened.

"I promise I will be here and if not I will let you hurt me." The voice said.

I waited a few seconds and gathered my wits about me and to see if I could smell who was exactly in the room. There was four smells, and none of those scents was mine.

I sat up.slowly rubbing my eyes and allowing them to adjust to the darkness. The only things lighting the room was a couple candles and the moon.

"Ryan, Rhyne and Raycer." I said slowly before my eyes caught the fourth person and I was up out of bed and hugging. My best friend. "Cedric." I cried.

"Derek as much as I've missed you and love you like a brother, your mates are about to kill me." He whispered in my ear. I turned around and found three pissed off werewolves staring at us.

"My mates." I cried and ran into their arms. I was showed with kisses and hugs along with sweet words of love and missing me. I gave them everything back as much as I could.

"Cough..... cough...okay, guys." Cedric whined.

"Sorry, but not really. I love you but I love them so it's bound to happen." I said shugging my shoulders.

"So come sit and let us explain." Raycer said.

"Okay." I said following them all over to the loungers.

"So when you and I was heading to tea with our families my dad mind linked me telling me of what Bellevue was up to and what was at stake but before I could tell you we was there and I needed to act fast, Cedric had already disappeared. So the only way to protect you was to pretend like you wasn't my mate. I'm sorry, so sorry about that. But we knew how important Cedric was to you."Raycer said tears in his eyes. I hugged my big sad mate.

"I understand." I told him.

"We once Bellevue knew you was our mate, people needed to dissappear. We sent your mom and our mom off on a holiday. You took off which almost caused a failure to the mission because it sent our wolves into a panic. But our dad found you we would take turns watching over you. Well Ryan and I would. Raycer had to keep Bellevue away from you. One would watch you, one would hunt for Cedric and Raycer babysat the evil troll." Rhyne said.

"I couldn't smell you." I said shocked.

"It's this stuff that Doctor Newman came up with you spray it on you and it takes your scent away for 12 hours." Ryan said as he pulled me closer to him. Out of all my mates I had yet to spend more then an hour with him. The closeness was nice.

"So how did you find cedric?" I asked looking at my best friend.

"I escaped." He said with a sigh.

"I'm so sorry Ceddy. There are no words to express your lose." I said going over and hugging my best friend.

"I stopped feeling the connection. It's like him being my mate was taken from me. I don't know what that means but I don't feel a lose and it doesn't hurt." He said sadly with a shrug.

"Maybe you'll get a second chance." I said hopeful.

"I don't want them if they are anything like Bellevue." He said looking tired.

"You deserve so much more then that. Someone who will be awesome and amazing like you and treat you like the knight in shining armor you are." I said hugging him again before going back to my mates.

"If the Goddess will it then I'd gladly take them, who ever they are." He said smiling.

"What happened to Bellevue?" I asked.

"He went crazy once the sting bond was lifted or broken, the Alpha King had to put him down." Cedric said like he was talking about the weather.

"That's sad, but at least he can not harm or blackmail anyone else." I said sadly. I don't like harm to come to people.

"And now you and your mates can be together." Cedric said sounding a little sad.

"You will find someone soon." I said smiling at him.

We sat and talked for a while longer. My mates kept rubbing on me marking me with their scents and I them. It's a wolf thing. We all decided that we needed food when my tummy growled like a pup playing with a toy.

"Dinner should be about done let go feel that monster living inside you." Ryan said.

"I think it might eat him if we don't." Cedric said laughing.

The five of us made our way down to the Royal dinning area where my parents and the king and queen were waiting for us. Stupid mates with their stupid private mind link.

"Derek, my baby." Mom yelled before tackling me in a tight hug. I soaked up everything she poured into it.

Another set of arms joined us and I smelled Luna Isabella and breathed deeply absorbing their scents. Once we parted my dad was there squeezing me to death. With a nod Alpha just smiled before I finally sat down with my family.

It has been an emotional and stressful last couple weeks and I'm just glad I'm home and my family is with me. I miss my unicorn friend and my fairy friend.

Now to move on with a new chapter of my life.