Act 15

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once back to the castle we took a nap then ate. I was tired and still sore but it was getting better. I hope it proved that I was strong enough to be their mate and next Luna Queen of our kingdom.

"My baby." My mom screamed once we headed out to the garden. She was working on a bunch of floral arrangements and the smells were overwhelming me.

"Hey mom, how are you?" I asked.

"Better now that I know you survived your mating. I heard it could be brutal afterwards. But I knew my baby wasn't a weakling." She said proudly.

"Of course I'm strong look who my mommy is." I said making her coo.

"Have you seen your father?" She asked.

"We just come back not long ago." I informed her.

"He has been so worried about you maybe seek him out." She said going back to her work.

"I'd rather not walk much." I mumbled as I walked to a near by table and chairs. My mates chuckled behind me making me roll my eyes at them.

"So we have decided to plan individual trips with you to where you will mate with us one on one. We have a cabin not far from here or we could go back to our cave." Ryan said. My cave. Well I guess it could be our cave.

"I think it would mean more if it was at our cave. But can you give me a couple days?" I asked with a sigh. They laughed again.

"We was thinking next week sometime." Rhyne said smiling his killer smile at me.

"Good I should be good by then." I said smiling and feeling relieved.

"You do know it's where you mate and mark us. You don't have to reciprocate." Raycer said making me blush.

"I would want to. I like it." I said blushing a deep red.

"Good cuz I plan on pounding into that ass like a hammer." Ryan said in a deep husky voice.

"That isn't something I want to hear about what you are going to do to my son." My dad said making me want to be swollowed up by a dragon or the sea what ever one could get here faster.

"Hi daddy." I said with a wave. My voice high and squeaky.

"Der please tell me your voice isn't going to stay like that." He asked with a huff.

"No dad." I said making my voice deeper. My mates were laughing and I wanted to slap them for it.

"Oh Der, you're a mess. But you're my mess." My dad said pulling me up for a hug. I squeezed him tight. We might not be close but he's my daddy and I love him.

"I missed you too, dad." I whispered to him.

"So, the heard of unicorns have come closer." Dad said to the table.

"Are they? Is there a black one?" I asked.

"Yeah, he seems to be pushing the herd." Dad said.

"Isn't that the one we saw last night?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, he's my friend." I said excitingly.

"How many are in the herd." Rhyne asked.

"I counted about six or so. It's the biggest herd around." Dad said.

"Make sure all hunters know they are off limits." Ryan said. The command in his voice was arousing.

"Yes, sir. That's plan, your father has deemed it death to anyone who kills them. The announcement went out last night." My dad said making me so happy.

"We have a meeting with him after brunch. He said we are going to talk about the crowning." Raycer said.

"I spoke with Scorpio this morning and he informed me of such. Now that the mating is done it should happen quickly. Your dad is ready. He wants to travel across the sea to England with your mother. My wife and myself will be going as well. We will return in time for pups we hope." My dad said. They was leaving me. I didn't like that.

"It is custom for the former Alpha king and his first regiment to take their leave for the first couple months after a crowning." Rhyne said smiling at me. He knew I didn't like it.

"That way the pack and kingdom can get use to the new leader or leaders with out feeling like they are being disloyal to the former rulers." Ryan explained.

"I get it. I just didn't know my mom and dad would be going." I said with a sigh.

"It will go by quickly and you won't even know we were gone." Dad said patting my back.

"I'll know, no morning tea, no banging of metal when I visit." I said sadly.

"Thank you for the shields by the way they are amazing." Raycer said out of nowhere.

"Your welcome, I actually made something for you, Derek." He said pulling out a golden unicorn statue.

"It's beautiful." I yelled hugging him.

"When I come back I'll make you some more." He said happily.

I needed to add him to the rest of my trinkets. My dad left allowing us to eat and my mates headed off to a meeting with their father and I went to work. The office wasn't open but I needed to clean, plus Cedric was there.

"Soooo, I see you're walking just fine." I said trying to walk without a limp.

"About as good as you, if not better." He grunted out.

"Stop being a grumpy gus you know you liked it." I said with a chuckle.

"Not bad I like the giving not the taking." He mumbled.

"I'm sure it's all amazing." I said shaking my head.

"Soooo, I heard you had to deal with it all with out healing ability. How'd that go or is it going for you." He asked.

"Slow but it's all good. I thought I was dying this morning but they took care of me and I was almost a 100% by time we made it back here." I said with a shrug.

"That's good. I don't think I would have survived that honestly." He said making me laugh. My best friend and beta who also happens to be a knight hates pain.

"Yeah prolly not." I said with a laugh but remembered the pain and winced at the thought.

"At least you'll heal normal now." He said leaning back in the chair and closing his eyes.

Nap time sounded good. I joined him in my own chair. Not the best place for a nap but when your tired your tired.