Act 14

.
.
.
.
.
.
Back to Derek's pov
.
.
.
.
.

My mind was awake but my body was to sore to move and my eyes were glued shut. I could feel my mates by me still sleeping. I wanted to cry. I will say everything done last night was amazing but my back, my ass and my body hurts. I could feel ever bite mark, scratch and love mark on my body. I know where they marked me, where every teeth mark grazed me, ever nail mark and every placed they sucked a bruise. I hurt.

Tears filled his glued eyes, he wished they would stop but he could.feel them welling more and more. But the pain was intense. He couldn't even move his arms to wipe his own eyes.

"Come here baby, let me take you to your spring for a soke." Ryan whispered so he didn't wake the others.

It took great strength for derek not to scream when Ryan lifted him and carried him towards the hot spring. Every step hurt and he thought his eyes would float away with the tears that were building.

"Why am I not healing?" His asked voice coming out just above a whisper. His throat hurt like razor blades were in it.

"In order for you to become the mate of a king the spirits take you healing ability away to make sure you are worthy. It's like a test to see if you are strong enough to endure what our life can deal you." Ryan explained his voice filled with love and assurance.

"Have I past?" Derek asked worried he will fail his mates.

"You're doing great. The only thing we can do right is get you in some warm water clean your eyes and let you relax. It will take a little time to heal but if you stop stressing and loosen up a little it will go a bit faster." He said stepping down into the spring.

The hot water touched my skin burning but I intently felt the tension start to release. I felt warm water on my swollen eyes and soon I could see. It was still dark but the sun was coming up. Ryan looked like a sex God all wet and stuff.

"You keep looking at me like that and I will mate you again, Derek." He said with a rumble coming from deep in his chest. It was a wolf purr.

"I can't help it. You are sexy." I said voice still sore but getting better. I felt my skin heat from embarrassment. I couldn't believe I just said that.

"As are you, mate. But you are in no shape to take even one of us right now." He said with a chuckle. He sat down after cleaning me up and pulled me into him. My back to his chest.

"Last night doesn't have to happen again, right." I asked because feeling this sore is something I only want to feel once.

"When we want to conceive a child it must go like that. But the next day you will not feel like this. This feeling is a one time thing." He said rubbing my sides. I hate to say it but his touch alone was making my mini me rise up and I swear I cold feel his doing the same.

"How many kids are we talking?" I asked knowing I would have to squeeze them out my rear. I wasn't looking forward to that.

"I would love a dozen or so but we will have as many as the Goddess says. You may find what we did last night to be more arousing then you think but that doesn't mean we have to knot you everytime. I for one cannot wait for a one on one love making with you. I'd love to feel you all hot and around my cock. Squeezing it like a vice in you tight ass." He said making me moan. His voice could make me cum.

"Yeah." Was all I could say.

"If you don't stop our mate is going to be even worse off. I could smell you two all the way back at the cave." Raycer said voice husky and sexy. I looked up at his naked body and felt my mouth drop and drool come out.

"I think he is past even caring how sore he is. We are just going to have to be gentle on him and not take him at the same time." Rhyne said coming into view. He was just as sexy as his brothers.

"What do you suggest, brother?" Ryan asked voice husky voice. Their voices were causing my body to tremble with need. Stupid sex God's with arousing voices.

"We take care of his needs. No sex just allow him his release." Raycer said.

"Exactly." Rhyne said.

"And since you got the taste of him last night, Rhyne and I will get to taste him today." Raycer said climbing into the spring along with Rhyne. At this point I didn't care who did what as long as I got to have release.

"That's fine I'll hold him so he doesn't hurt himself." Ryan said pulling us out of the water a little where my front was exposed. His member slid right between my rear cheeks and the friction alone almost caused me to lose it.

{Just a little foreplay }

My legs were spread and my member stiff and hot on my stomach. While Ryan ' s knees held my spread legs apart it made to where his member fit tightly between my cheeks. It was amazing. Rhyne and Raycer kneeled down in front of me both eyeing my cock like it was dinner making the precum leak out like a faucet. My bemreathing was heavy and labored, I felt like I would lose my mind.

I closed my eyes and waited. It didn't take long. One of their mouths swollen me while the other sucked on my balls. Ryan was still fucking my ass cheeks and sucking on my neck. The soreness was forgotten and a whole new feeling took its place.

Raycer was sucking my cock and his hot mouth made me buck my hips in time with Ryan ' s movement. Rhyne joined Raycer on my dick each taking turns swallowing me whole and I was close so close.

"I'm going to cum." I whined.

"Cum babe." Ryan grunted. Raycer and Rhyne both started licking and jacking my cock and I erupted all over their faces. It was sexy seeing them with my junk all.over their faces.

Ryan gripped my hips and both Raycer and Rhyne stood up while jacking themselves. All three came on me. Ryan on my back and Raycer and Rhyne on my face and chest. It erotic and intimate.

"I feel so much better." I said rubbing their juices into my skin.

"Let's get you cleaned up and home, I'm hungry." Ryan said chuckling.

It had been a wonderful night and day. I have amazing mates and can't wait to repeat all of what we did every night for the rest of our lives.