Act 16

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As promised a date night was arranged for Rhyne and I. We leave out tonight after dinner and come home mid afternoon tomorrow.

I haven't told my mates but I have been feeling off for the last week or two since we mated. I truly think I know what it is but haven't confirmed it yet with the doctor. I have three dates this week and the crowning to worry about. I have however decided that I would go to the doctor before the crowning ceremony.

Rhyne and I decided to go the cave in wolf form. He was getting everything set up now while I finished my days work. They said once I become Luna Queen I would have to train someone to do my job. But the king said he would do it once he gets back and I should be fine keeping it going while they was away. I was so happy about that.

"Good Afternoon, what may I help you with?" I asked as I stood up from my desk.

"I need to fill out the book about my mates death." The lady sadly said.

"I'm so sorry to hear about your mate. My condolences to you and your family." I said sadly.

"It's okay dear, at our age it is to be expected." She said as I grabbed the ledger. I laid it out in front of her and handed her a inked quill.

I gave her, her privacy and went back to my desk. She carefully filed out the book tears falling as she did so. I hated when someone came in and had to this.

"All done. Congradutaions on becoming the next Luna Queen. You are a brave one to take on them three strapping young men. Your children will be blessed." She said with a sad smile.

"Thank you for all your kind words. May the Goddess Bless you and yours." I said with my own sad smile.

Once she left I gathered the ledger. Aquarius and Sagittarius Denmark. She would die so and if they didn't have lasting family they would add their own names to the book. Her dates unfinished. I made a note to keep informed about Aquarius.

I hated that, that encounter made me sad when I should be happy because of my date with Rhyne. I'm sure it won't take long for my mood to change.

When the door opened again it was my very sexy mate Rhyne. I love how lucky I got. Sometimes I feel like it's all to much.

"Ready to go?" He asked smiling at me.

"Yeah just need to lock up." I said doing just that.

Hand in hand we walked out to the lake and shifted to our wolves. We stayed at a nice trot. It didn't take long to get to where we was going. And was met by my little fairy friend. She is so cute but mischievous.

"I'll go build a fire while you play with your friend. I brought dinner." Rhyne laughed as my fairy flew around my head.

"He's just don't understand us." I told her as I sat on a rock. Yeah the rock she kept moving.

She sat on my shoulder while I breathed in my cave. It smelled like home to me. This will always be a special place for me even if it was where I ran away from home to when I thought my world was coming to an end.

"As much as I've missed you my friend I get to make love to my mate tonight but I'll be back here every night doing the same with the other two. I will see you again. And you can always come to the castle." I told her. She kissed my cheek, patted my head and flew away.

I got up and walked towards the cave entrance. I was nervous. But I couldn't wait. I just hope I could take care of him as he has me.

I walked in to find dinner waiting a small fire and my sexy mate shirtless. Yum.

"Come sit with me." He said patting the spot next to him.

"This looks good. I'm starving." I said picking up some chicken.

"I have to admit, I'm a little nervous. Part of me doesn't want to do this but part of me thinks I might really like it." He said making me choke.

"I'm scared to death. I promise to do my best and I will do everything in my power not to let it hurt you. I mean my little guy is nothing compared to yours or yor brothers. I mean you guys are long, wide and huge. I'm just a little guy." I rambled.

"Your big enough. And I can't wait." He said leaning over and kissing me.

My food had been forgotten by the lips of my mate. He had me at first touch. I was ready to stick my head on the floor and my ass up so he could control me, ruin me and own me.

But unfortunately it was me who had to dominate this situation. I took control of the kiss, asking for entrance and getting what I wanted. He tasted divine and I wanted more.

With rain things were sweet slow and passionate. He was the prefect one to be my first so to speak. Raycer will be a little more aggressive but Ryan will be in control even if I'm the one to be the giver so to speak. But I think he will be my secret freak in the sheets wanting me to be the giver. But his better match will be Raycer.

Slow kisses, clothes disappearing and hands roaming. Some how we made it to the bed naked but to the bed. His body had all of the muscles and hardness anyone would find sexy. I loved him.

I left his mouth and started my decent down his body, not leaving anything untouched by my lips or tongue. I loved how his nipples responded when I blew on them before taking them in my mouth and sucking them until they was even harder.

He moaned and squirmed under me and I like it. No I loved it. I loved having this effect on him. All my nervousness went away at that first moan and with each new noise leaving his lips I got bolder.

I kissed farther down to his belly button. Sexy as fuck and in need of my mouth. For some reason the little hair around his belly button going down to his cock was a huge turn on. So I liked and kissed until my mouth hit his cock. I swollowed him as far as I could before bobbing my head making him hump into my mouth and cry out. It took a second to control my gagging but once I did I loved the feel.

I needed him to be in him so I hated to leave his cock but I did for his tight hole. It was sweet and tight barely letting my tongue in enough to add a finger. But soon enough he was wet and stretched.

"Now Der, please." He whined.

"If it starts to hurt tell me. I want you to like this." I said as I lined up and started to gently push in.

The heat was amazing the tightness was almost to much. I felt like I was going to break. This was unbelievable.

"Just go. I need." Rhyne cried. So I slammed in almost losing it.

I cried out from the heat and tightness and he cried out because I hit that spot inside him that makes you see stars. It's the best feeling in the world. Okay so I think it's a tie, being inside is awesome as well.

I started slow until I was pulling all the way out and slamming back in. His hand went for his cock but I grabbed it and held on tight slowing my pace and leaned down and kissed him. I wanted to savor the moment make it special.

"I love you." I whispered on his lips.

"Love you baby." He said back.

"Together." I said releasing his hand and moving mine to his cock and slowly stroked him in time with my trust.

"Yes....yes.....yes." He cried as we both released our seed at the same time. Because I'm more of a submissive I don't knot all the time, I can but not now. So I rode out my climax and his before pulling out cleaning him up and biting his shoulder causing him to release again.

"All clean. Now my turn, make love to me Rhyne." I said before kissing him.

"You wish is my command mate." He said before flipping us.

It was a beautiful night. And I'm so glad it was one on one.