Act 24 Final Act

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So time skip. Last chapter sucked maybe two more left. I'm getting bored.

.
.
.
.
"So why can't you have these babies?" I cried to Rhyne.

"Because their inside you babe, I will have your baby if you want." He said kissing my sweaty forehead. I've been having contractions but don't want to go see the doctor.

"Yeah I do so you can feel this. I don't like it. It hurts and I feel like I have to poop." I said whispering the last part.

"Come on let's go." Ryan demanded.

"Nooooo. I don't want to." I cried before doubling over in pain it caused me to pee myself.

"Ray grab him. Rhy grab his bag." Ryan said.

"Please, I'm not ready. And I need a bath, change my clothes and maybe paint a picture." I said screaming out the last part as Raycer scooped me up.

They carried me down to the medical wing and put me in a bed. The doctor was waiting for me. He looked happy.

"Luna it seems that your ready to deliver. Waters broke, contractions and I hear you feel the need to poop." Doctor Allister said making me give Rhyne the stink eye.

"I said it feels like it. Not that I had to." I snapped.

"It's just the need to push. It's perfectly normal and being that you give birth from that area I'm sure that the urge is greater." Doctor said. I wanted to slap him.

"Can we get him checked and worry about all the other unimportant stuff later?" Ryan asked.

Once the words were out of his mouth this ungoshly pain hit and I let out a scream making everyone jump.

"Okay so get him undressed and on the bed. I'm going to get my staff ready." Doctor said and left.

"You three are having the next bunch of kids. I will not get pregnant again. I will cut them all off." I informed them as they all worked on undressing me.

"I told you I would." Rhyne said kissing my cheek as he pulled my shirt off.

"You better." I snapped.

"I will have one but no more then that." Ryan said taking my shoes off one at a time.

"As many as you want babe." Raycer said helping me out of my pants.

"I will want a dozen." I said now naked.

"Dozen?" Ryan asked looking at me.

"Yeah we only need nine more. You will have one. Rhyne will have one and Raycer can have seven." I said as a big contraction started.

"Seven?" Raycer asked.

"Yeah I'm done." I informed them with a grunt.

"Breath baby, in count to three and released. Repeat." Rhyne said as he helped me lay back.

"Okay so let take a look." Doctor Allister said coming into the room and heading for the table where my feet are. "Now derek I need you to spread your legs so I can see if your dilating any." He said sitting on a stool and lifting the blanket.

I felt violated and gross. Ryan growled and Raycer smacked him. I couldn't see because of my huge belly and it pissed me off.

"Oh my..... derek I need you bare down and push. We have a baby right here." Doctor said making me freak and try and do what he said.

"That's it baby, your doing good." Rhyne coo'd into my ear. I love him but I wanted to punch him.

"Is that the babies head?" Ryan asked shocked at whatever he was seeing. I wanted to kick him.

"Yes, and it's coming out fast." Doc said sounding rushed.

"Wow." Raycer said looking shocked and I felt some weird things happened down below and then I heard it. The cries of my first born. Tears of joy left my eyes but a contraction hit and I squeezed Rhyne hand making him cry out.

"It's a boy." Ryan said taking the baby from doc and handing it to the assistant.

"It's this two boys." Doc said handing Ryan another baby. I felt drained. I wanted to sleep and so I closed my eyes for a minute.

"One more babe, one more. We need you to help us get it out so push baby push." Raycer said rubbing my hand.

"I don't want to you do it. I'm tired and my body hurts." I whined.

"I promise you sleep and a full body rub if you get this last baby out." Ryan said from my feet.

"And a trip to the hot spring? One on one dates and one whole day in bed." I asked batting my eye lashes.

"Deal." They all three said.

So I pushed and pushed and pushed and finally the baby was out. No crying no noise. And I panicked.

"What's wrong with my baby?" I cried.

"Nothing is wrong with her. She came out sleeping. Like she hasn't a care in the world." Ryan said holding our little princess. If you listen closely you could hear her snore.

"Oh Thank the Goddess. Am I done? Can I get cleaned up and meet my babies?" I asked.

"Yes, yes Luna right away. Sorry." Doctor Allister said and he began to clean me up.

"What are we naming them?" Raycer asked.

"Aerobella Isabella Aries, Arrow Williams and Aero Winslow." I said yawning.

"The A's and the R's with a D." Raycer said laughing.

"I'll give you the D." I said yawning again.

"All done. I'll make sure the A's are clean and ready for you." Doc said making me want to slap him and Raycer.

"We are not calling them the A's." Ryan said. Thank you my favorite mate.

"I like it." Rhyne said chuckling.

"I hated being called the R's." Ryan said pouting. I pouted with him. I liked calling them the R's.

My baby's are so beautiful. They look like their dad's except my baby girl has red hair. Awe so cute. I love them to bits. Doc let us go home so Ryan carried me while Rhyne carried the boys and Raycer carried our princess. Don't tell my mates but I would so do this a hundred more times. It was all worth it.

A/N so I think this will be the last chapter encore will be next only because I liked how this ended.