Act 12

.
.
.
.
The trips. Ryan, Rhyne and Raycer.
.
.
.
.
.
So for the last week I have been cleaning my old suite and getting rid of all my stuff or moving it to my mates suite. They have been very busy being the next in line and all but I have a beta of my own. And it's Cedric. He's my protector when my mates are not around and my helper. My mates beta Sir Scorpio of the McCurry ' s kingdom, as he tells everyone he's introduced to, he just happened to be Cedric ' s second chance. My best friend is scared to death cuz Sir Scorpio is a one big dude, not as big as my mates so I don't know why he's scared.

"Where did you get all these books and trinkets?" Cedric whined.

"From the market, they have a second hand booth that I love. I take some back and trade them for different ones. But I really like those. And the trinkets, they're gifts fom newly mated couples, births and even some deaths. People seem to think I cause all that." I said chuckling.

"You don't control it you just record it." He said laughing.

"Trust me I know, I try and tell them that but they still cry and hug me thank me and give me stuff." I said adding another crate to the pile by the door.

"How was it going back to work?" Ceddy asked.

"I missed it so much. The person who replaced me for that little bit messed up my whole system, it took me a whole day just to fix the ledgers and then I had to put everything back where it went because they were slobs." I said going through the suite one last time making sure I had everything.

"You do know the person who took over for you was your mom, right." He said.

"Oh I know and I yelled at her and told her to stay in the garden because she is no office worker." I said waving my hands like a crazy person.

"It's nice to have you back." He said laughing.

"I miss my unicorn and fairy friend." I whined.

"Maybe we can go back so you can see them." He said looking around the room. Him and his mate would be taking over my suite. I didn't know this until now but I had a really nice suite and hardly anyone had anything like it. The Knights bunked three to a room until the find their mates.

Because they are our betas and our suite is down the hall it made sense to let them have it.

Cedric and I left all the stuff by the door that I was keeping. We each carried an arm load down to the room that the Luna has for those who can not afford things.

"Thank you, future Luna." Abbott the caretaker said bowing his head.

"You welcome." I said smiling at him.

People have been doing that ever since my mates announced me as their mate. At first I would get so uncomfortable but after starting my luna training this week I just let it happen. My people need me to be strong and confident.

"Get your head out of the clouds it looks like rain." Cedric said making us both laugh.

"Shut up, I am still trying t adjust to all of this." I said with a chuckle.

"Tell me about it. I was a knight doing my knight things and then my best friend has to become the mate to the Royal trips and he chose me to be his Beta. So now I'm on the Royal guard and found my mate who just happens to be my best friends mates beta. Who is huge in ever aspect. I will be split in to two." He said the last part he looked scared as hell.

"I hear it hurts like hell at first but then it's a feeling that cannot be explained. I also heard if your well prepared then it isn't too bad." I informed him.

"I don't do well with pain." He whimpered.

"But you will wither in pleasure." I said with a wink.

"And who will he pleasuring him?" Scorpio asked from out of nowhere.

"Why you good,sir. " I said with a smile.

"Better be. I will make it great." His deep voice rumbled.

"Oh, Goddess." Cedric squealed.

"You do that big guy. He can't wait." I said giggling. Cedric looked ready to kill me.

"Don't worry Cedric, we will make it great for, Der as well." Raycer said pulling me towards his chest. I gulped. Cedric had one I had three. Who do you think will be walking and who will be crawling once it's all said and down.

"Good he deserves great things." Cedric said with a smile. I stuck my tongue out at him.

We all went to lunch before Cedric and Scorpio went off to start moving into my old suite. I offered to help but got shut down. My mates and I got bust putting all my stuff in to their.... our suite.

"Have you read all these books?" Rhyne asked.

"Yeah a couple times for some of them." I said handing him the last of the books.

"I like watching plays. I've Sen a couple of these in plays." He said helping me up. We was close.. real close. He bent down and kissed me. He.... awe.... wow.... he kissed me. My first kiss.

"You taste good." He growled.

"I want to see." Ryan said and soon I was boxed by heavy breathing moutains, and I liked it.

And that is how I ended up breathless and unable to stand on my own. They make me weak. And carried away to bed. If kissing causes this I'm so terrified I might die do to mating.