Act 7

.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N. This chapter will be in third person, short and a bit sad maybe.

.
.
.
.

Dear Mom, Dad, Alpha King and Queen Luna,
.
.
I have decided to take a holiday. I am sorry for not giving a proper notice and leaving you with no records keeper but I am most curtain you will find someone a lot more qualified for the job. I seem to mess up most in my life so I'm hoping with this holiday in sorts that I will be able to find myself, gain confidence and ambition. I feel like a fool that has done nothing but let you all down. Please do not kick me out of the pack, I don't want to be a lone wolf turned rouge. I love you all and wish the best in my absence. And congradutaions on the mating of your son Raycer. And I hope your other son have such success in finding their mates as well. I pray all will be well. Love you all, Derek

Derek left the letter in the mail room of the palace in the Lunas mailbox. He would have sent it to his parents but he hasn't seen them. With a small satchel derek headed off. He had no place he wanted to go and no where to that really wanted him.

Once he was far enough into the woods Derek shifted into his wolf grabbed up his satchel in his mouth and headed where ever the wind took him.

Tears where left with every step Derek took. He kept going, but what he didn't know was he was not alone. The Goddess herself followed her little sad pup. She herself saddened at the wrong going on in her world and she had already started the punishment for those who disobeyed her.

After hours of walking Derek came to a nice abandoned cave that looked like the last tenants were long gone. He shifted back and started to gather wood for a fire so he could have some of the food the chef had packed for him.

He was pleased to find dried meats and biscuits and some dried fruits. Enough to last him at least a month if he ate sparingly. Once his fire was going he made a bed out of pine needles and leaves. He had brought an old blanket and would uses he's satchel as a pillow.

That night a roaring thunderstorm covered the area. Lighting the night sky like it was day. The thunder could be felt as well as heard. Derek huddled in to his little cave and prayed that no other living being would try and take shelter with him. His fire thankfully was still burning and it was radiating enough heat to keep the dampness out and light to help him keep watch.

After what seemed forever the storm blow away and Derek could begin to relax. It didn't take long for sleep to take him in its arms and hold him while he rested.

Meanwhile the Goddess had placed two of her personal guards on sweet little Derek. Scorpio and Capricorn. They hid in the shadows making sure Derek remained safe and protected.

Poor Derek had only managed to make it as far as the border of his kingdom but he didn't know it. To him he had traveled a great distance. The Goddess sees great things with this one and has chosen him as her anchor of sorts. So his life will start to change and he will be remarkable.

Elsewhere in the kingdom a panic of sorts is taking place. A beloved is gone and heartache is unbearable to most. Anger, hurt and angish can be felt by all. The storm that is hammering down on them is a warning of what is to come if things do not go as they should be. The kingdom is doomed if the evil isn't stopped. And a poor soul will be lost.

A/N. I don't know if I am cut out for this kind of writing, lol.