Meeting her...or him!

REWRITE

I thought today would be just any other day, I thought maybe a few new arguments with my parents. I thought my friends would just text me, we would hang out maybe, laugh like any other day. But, it wasn't. My parents told me that I would be going to a different school, that we would be uprooting our lives. I cant go to my normal skate park, I cant go and hangout with my friends but instead I would be going to school with a weird dresses. Not on my watch. I'd rather die before i'd be caught in an ugly dress. So I took action and changed my look.

I know it happened fast, I ran upstairs and cut my hair. It was long, silky, and brown but now its short and messy. I stared at my reflection, I still looked feminine, nothing could change that. The biggest problem was my chest, literally... biggest! I looked around and found my ace bandages since I often sprained my ankle or wrist. It was a dangerous alternative but its all I have now. Grabbing them I wrapped my chest, not tight enough to bruise my torso but to flatten what I have. Throwing a sports bra on I look around for more boyish clothes.

What catches my eye is a male uniform on my bed, I knew my dad hated the idea of wolves staring at his little girl. He knew me too well. Quickly changing I rush downstairs and pass my dad. He looks me up and down, "Good morning, have a nice day at school. Make friends and once again, im sorry I made you move schools." he smiles at me and goes back to eating macaroons.

"...Morning and its fine, I understand." I grab an apple and head out, ready for school. Hopping into the limo I stare out the window, hoping to familiarize myself with the new surroundings. As trees pass we finally stop, I look at the school and cringe. There were girls fawning over boys, they acted as if their status wasn't there anymore, if the guy was cute enough then it was fine to look stupid. Shakily I open the limo door and all attention turns to me. The blushes on the girls face darkened and their eyes seemed to turn into hearts.

"Haruhi-kun~ Marry me!" "Haruhi-san!" "Fujioka-kun!" Im instantly surrounded. My heart tightens, either the sudden attention got to it or the bindings did. Somehow I squeezed my way through, my uniform slightly rattled and my hair messier than it was before. I run as fast as I could but my lungs hurt. I looked around and saw an opening, without a second thought I rush into the room, Music Room 3.

Petals fall, my vision blinded with pink. I started getting pulled further into the room, "Haru-chan you're early! Oh, you seemed to have gotten shorter ehe. Soon I might be taller than you Haru-chan." I looked down towards the boy, he's dragging me even though im half his height.

"H-Hey let go of me short stack!" Suddenly im pulled out of his grip by a tall man, hes silent... unnerving somehow. I look into his eyes and get lost, my face feels hotter.

Once again im pulled away, "LET DADDY HOLD YOU HARUHI~" Im being spun, my head starts hurting.

"FREAK LET GO I ALREADY HAVE A DAD!" I thrash around trying to get out of his grip. He sets me down and I try running. Something starts holding me back, a strong grip on my shoulder, "Ah man another freak! Let go already man!" I yell out of anger

"Now now Haruhi, you still have to follow our orders, you are in debt... remember?" Another raven haired male... this time his eyes capture me more than the others.

"Debt? Please, I can pay this off easily. How much?"

"8 million yen." Wow this Haruhi dude really racked up a debt, what'd he do... gamble?

"Psh, that's child's play." Pulling out my wallet I reach for the money but a hand stops me.

"Alex Garasu, correct? Your father owns a glass making company if im not wrong. You do look like our other club member, his name is Har-" The bell rings and everyone runs to their classes.

I start to wander, a new school means new directions to my classroom. After aimlessly wandering I find myself infront of my new classroom. I walk in and surprisingly not late. The teacher directs me to a desk infront of twins and... a guy? He looks like me, as if we could be twins.

We make eye contact and right then and there I knew.... that's a girl, that's basically my twin.

_______

I changed the last name to Garasu but as you can tell this is under construction to make it less Sixth Grade fan fic bb yknow