GOMEN!!!

I'm such a horrible author Ik. I'm very sorry but I also I a announcement.

     The book will be coming to an end soon.
Don't worry if you guys want we can do a sequel.
But on with the story.

Alex's POV
        Im staring at a black screen and blood is puddled at my feet. My eyes show no hint of life. Tears dried up on my face. My nose red from the constant hits.
   He walks in again, guilt. Guilt always loved to hit me. He and his friend, depression.
They are so familiar yet I don't want to find out. Why me is what I wonder.
Hours pass and I feel a warm sensation in this cold, metal room. My lips are warm and I feel something collide with them.
      My wounds start to heal and the problems leave me alone. Screaming in pain, almost as if they are being shot down.
      White light feels the room, I see a raven haired boy.
     "Kyoya..."

Kyoya's POV

   My name leaves her chapped lips, my heart skips a beat and i watch as she breathes. Her chest rising up and down, her enchanting form laid out infront of me. I lean in and my lips are so close to hers, i bring them down to hers and kiss her. I pull away and stared at her open eyes.... WAIT OPEN!?
   A blush runs along my face and i notice she stares wide eyed at me. I look away only to be met with a slap.
   A stinging pain fills my body and i wince. Dang she sure can hit hard.
" AY IF YOU WANNA KISS ME JUST ASK! DONT GO TRYING TO BE THE PRINCE FROM SNOWWHITE!"

I stare bewildered by her sentence. Confusion is written on my face before relizing she said i can ask her. A smirk runs along my lips, i lean in and my face is close to hers again, "Milady may i have this kiss?" 

She meekly nods before i smash my lips into hers and kiss with passion, her mouth partly open i take this as a chance to explore her mouth, even if it does mean i can get another slap, seconds pass and i pull away, wanting air and a string of saliva is left. Her face colored scarlet. I smile at the sight before hearing noises. 

"I brought her some pictures of us to help her remember" The door opens. I quickly turn my head to the direction of the door before trying to calm down my blush.

"Oh Kyoya your here too?" Tamaki and Haruhi are standing at the door way. Haruhi has a smug look on her face and i scowl at her, she knows whats going on because she can read the mood, and her sister has a red face and saliva hanging from her mouth. 

Haruhi decides to drag Tamaki out before he asks a stupid question, like always. I look back at Alex before grabbing her hand and snuggling into it, she gives me comfort.