Ending (2/2)

Kyoya's POV

A young lady runs in, she looks very familiar but I don't know why.

"STAY AWAKE ALEX! PLEASE I FINALLY FOUND YOU DONT LEAVE ME!" She yells. I slowly look down, my eyes widen and my blood runs cold. Her eyes... They're closed. My grip tightens and I just now feel how cold her body is. My mind goes blank, I can't hear anything, no warmth, just a cold reality.

"Alex... Why'd you have to die...?" Whose voice is that? Why does it sound so broken and sad, yet it sounds just like me? My eyes began to burn, my nose is becoming stuffy, my voice caught in the back of my throat. Cold tears sliver down my face.

"LET ME GO!" A shrieking voice brings me back to reality. I turns toward the girl who is restrained by my private doctors.

"Who are you?"

"Alex's friend, grade school and middle school! We had a dream... BUT WHY DID SHE BREAK IT? WHY DID SHE LEAVE ME? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY..." She collapse on the ground, her knees slowly go to her chest, tears streaming down her face, eyes open in horror and you could see her bloodshot eyes. Her hands wrap around her knees and she cradled herself. "Al...ale....Alex why? Why did you leave me..? Why am I a terrible friend? Why why why why w-" she continues questioning herself. Rocking back and forth. I lay Alex on the bed and stand up.
      Walking over to the broken girl I bend down to her height and hug her. Rubbing her back I whisper words to her....
Meanwhile
The noise of the beep echoing through the room, hearing it breaks Kyoya's cold heart. But there is a small warmth in there. Just brought by this young lady.

Time skip to her funeral
...'Here lies Alex Fujioka'
No one bothered reading the date since they all memorized it. The people say her funeral were
The host club, Ranka, (y/n), and two ghost like people.
"Bye dad... I'm with mama"

WELL THE STORY IS FINISHEDa! Sorry I didn't update a lot but this will be the last update!