The heck?

AN: I have a new dog so I'm training him but the picture is above! He's a blue nose bully!
      They still don't know I'm a girl so I'm pretty much acting like hikarou and karou. Now Haruhi is blushing like crazy wondering why the hell a boy is doing this.
    The bell rings.
"Ah man, but that was fun right? I'll come by the music room." And with that I sat down. The lesson began and math has turned into my least favorite subject because now I think math is
Mad
As
The
Hatter.
I start to doze off... I dream of blue skittles gushing down the mountain. Green skittles acting as grass. M and Ms are the dirt. The sky is light blue I'm guessing those are a new kind of skittles... (I dont know if they have dark and light blue skittles XD) the sun is two bananas that form a circle and yellow,orange, and red skittles inside. There's some flowers and trees. I lay down in the grass and stare at the sky.
"MR. CHIKINA WAKE UP"
I opened my eyes and I'm looking at the ground. I guess I fell asleep sitting up. But there's my book on the ground and we weren't doing anything so I simply replied with
"I'm sorry but I was engrossed in this book. If i wanted to listen to you I would have gotten lost in your beauty so I decided to read. Please forgive me ma'am."
The teacher is blushing and nods. Ugh she looks like those hoes who throw themselves at me. I sigh and pay attention.
"6x+5=59 what is X?"
5-5=0 59-5=54
6/6=1 54/6=9 so X=9 right?
(I think so.. Sorry if it's not. It's summer so I'm dumb.)
The bell rings and I get up. I start running out but the teacher pulls me back
"Mr.Chikina I need to... Talk to you.." She says... I'm just going crazy. The hell is wrong with her!?!?
  The students pass by and she starts to pucker up and I did the only reasonable thing to do.
"HELP THE TEACHERS GONNA RAPE ME IM GONNA DIE HELLLLLLPPPPP CALL THE POPO SAVE ME I DONT WANNA GET RAPED IM TO YOUNG FOR THIS!!!! SAVE ME SAVEEEE ME. RAAAAP-MFFMFMFMFMGMMFMDMDMDGMFD" the teacher covered my mouth and glared. I shrug and lick her hand and she moans... She fricken moaned. I push her and run away.
---------------------------------