Who?

Clinging onto hope is something I live for. I hope someone will love me, I hope the bullies will leave, I hope I can hang on to my life...
But I see fire, and pictures... No!
Flashback
"BLEHH LOOK ITS ALEX! Can't believe I was friends with her!" Laughing echoes around me.
That paper burns.
Flash back
"Open up for mommy!" A blonde haired lady says, I look at the food in disgust I believe. Isn't this shït for dieting? I can't believe she gave a baby this!
That paper burns
Flashback
"Alex will you please go out with me?" I stare dully at a yellow haired guy. Sure he was good looking but he was my bully, I put on my best smile "Go to hell you bastard, I would never date you. Ex-friend." I say in a sickly sweet voice.
That paper burns
Flashback
"Hey little girl how about you have some fun with us?"
Three guys look at me with hungry eyes and I smirk. I can handle them. I rush towards them and kick one in the groin. Punch one in the temple, and the last one I punch in the face. Since they are on the ground I stomp on each of their groins.
That picture burns.
Flashback
The words stolen are repeated in my head.
I run as far as I can
That picture burns
Flashback
I'm hugging a black haired male with glasses. Tears streak down his face.
That picture burns
Flashback
I bring the scissors to my long brown hair and cut them un evenly. The hair goes down the the floor. I change into a blue uniform and go down stairs.
   That photo burns.
I look at the pile of ash and suddenly my mind goes blank.
I see light so I head towards it.
"Alex Fujioka"
I slowly open my eyes. My throat feeling dry, a burning sensation behind my eyes. I can probably imagine how hard my brain is working, I look around and I fall back down. I hear a long BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP