Its a twin thing

Before we start, we hit 1 K readers! Thank you guys who stuck around with me :3 so I'll do a face reveal, but this is also gonna be a chapter so don't worry ;)
I sit in between Hikaru and Karou and fall asleep.
When I wake up my face feels heavy and I hear camera clicks.
My eyes instantly snap open and I look at the people taking pictures and shoot them my best glare. They back away and my eyes soften realizing it was only the twins.
"Guys it's okay I didn't mean to glare at you, I'm not a morning person that all."
They nod understanding. Then they grin and their eyes twinkle with mischief. "To make it us give us each a kiss on the cheek!"
They say at the same time. I feel my cheeks heat up and I turn back around and walk away. I can sense the disappointment and I'm not looking at them.
I feel my underwear get wet... My eyes instantly snap open and I run to the bathroom. At the same time Haruhi runs in and has a panicked look on her face. "Japan?"
"Japan."
I run into a stall and lock it. Pull down my pants and dig in my backpack for a pad. I finally find two and a hand reaches under my stall.
"Diaper..."
Haruhi's voice is laced with embarrassment. Sighing I hand get my extra pad.
"Guess we even twin our Japan flags.."
As we walk back to the host club the entire club stares at us. Expecting to get a answer so I just shrug and reply with a simple,
"It's a twin thing."