Comfort

Kyoyas P.O.V.
          After my jealous incident I went home. It's time to check up on Buggies medical files! Always funny to tell her I know what's wrong. She thinks I'm a magician.
     I type in 'Buggie Thornpaw'
Results
Newest data, Ms.Thornpaw has been dead for around two hours, to be more exact she has been dead for one hour and fifty two minutes.
     Reason: She died because of a car, she saves a innocent life that goes by Ranka Fujioka. Died before she reached the hospital.
    Last one to talk to her, a friend under the name of 'Light Yagami, AKA Kyoya, AKA the death note carrier'
      Done.
    I was the last one to talk to her.... Buggie, what is this pain in my chest, why do my eyes sting. I look around for a mirror but when I turn towards the window I see a faint figure.... Her hair isn't dyed anymore... She's, blushing..?

 'WAIT DONT GO BUGGIE!'  I reach out and try to grab her but the window blocks me

'WAIT DONT GO BUGGIE!'  I reach out and try to grab her but the window blocks me. Damn you window!
Ring*
Ring*
Ri-*
" Kyoya! My dad was almost kil-"
"Yes Haruhi I know, did the person who saved him say any last words?"
   "*muffled voices* yea, she said "Kyo-chan please don't be upset, the innocent was walking but fell so I saved him!" That's exactly what she said, my dad remembers it crystal cl- Kyoya are you... Crying?"
"N-no Haruhi I'm n-not!" I try and reassure her but my voice cracks,
"Kyoya I'm sending over Alex! She could comfort yo-"
Beeeeeeeep
Haruhi hung up.
     *twenty minutes later*
I let Alex in after she throws rocks at my window. I look like a mess and she instantly hugs me. I feel so weak, this isn't the usual me.
"Don't hug me. I get nothing from hugs, only one person can do that and it's not you!" I hiss, she shrinks away but then realizes something. She hugs me and I struggle, I give up and slump into her tiny figure.
   I am getting something out of this though, comfort and I need it.

Guys I killed my character off for this moment... Don't worry I will add more people for the fun of it.... But not a lot because it ruins the story to me...