Butterfly

Doctors and nurses rush into my room and i just see white. I feel liquid come out my hand, a thick goo like liquid.
       "SHE JUST WOKE UP AND THE CATHETER FELL OUT!" A female nurse yells out and everyone sighs in relief. I look around confused wondering whats going on. A hand is infront of my face and I look at its owner, he has a lab coat on and a clipboard. "Excuse me Ms. i need to ask you questions right now. Is that fine?" i nod and look at my surroundings.

"Whats your name?"
"Alex Fujioka"

He nods and continues. "Who are your parents?" i shrug

"How old are you?" I shrug "Probably 15?"

"Birthdate?" i shrug.He writes down something and gets up. "Allow the visitors in now."
The nurse nods and lets in guys that give me a headache. I Yelp out in pain and grab my forehead, massaging my temples and finally it calms down. When I look back up everyone looks at me weirdly.
"X-CHAN ARE YOU OKAY?" A young blonde jumps on me and cries into my chest. I stare at him dumbfounded. "W-" I try to speak but my throat is so try. I teach to the table side and grab a bottle of water and open it.
Quickly gulping it down I smile, "Refreshing! Oh and, who are you guys?"
Silence. The only thing you hear is the small blonde crying. Soon another blonde boy cries, followed by a girly guy, not long after two twins walk out, shielding their tears from other people. "This is why-" Hikarou starts "We don't let" -karou says mid way
"People in" they both finish before slamming the door shut.
A raven haired guy looks at me in shock before following the twins outside.
"Did I do something wrong?"
The blondes and Burnett, OH AND THE SILENT GUY! Shake their heads.
"Do you remember who you are?"
I smile and nod "Alex Fujioka"
They stare at me before my vision turns black and the last thing I feel is my back hitting a cold hard surface.
Dream!
I'm looking up at a women, she looks much prettier and nicer then mommy. I tug on her apron and she looks at me before picking me up.
"Hi little one"
I blush and shyly wave my hand. She's so pretty, another girl runs in and looks at the lady.
"MOMMY LOOK AT THIS BUTTERFLY!" She yells smiling.
I look at it and it has a brilliant shade a electric blue. Soon the butterfly crumbles and turns into a black vortex, my body soon changes and I look like myself again. I fall into nothingness and I try to grab onto something. I feel a soft material and I grab it. It feels warm and fleshy. Light shines and I see a handsome face.
"Kyoya"
End of dream
Haruhi's POV
"Kyoya" I hear Al- I mean my sister say. I smirk since she likes Kyoya. Be safe.
———————————————Word count:500