Halloween special (late)

Happy Halloween!
So now I'm making a one shot! You X OHSHC!
Some lemon and some fluff. Now let's start with..... KYOYA

   "YA-CHAN WAKE UP WE GOTTA GET ZEH CANDEH!" A girlish voice booms throughout my house

"YA-CHAN WAKE UP WE GOTTA GET ZEH CANDEH!" A girlish voice booms throughout my house. My eyes slowly open but close one more. I hear footsteps coming closer to my room, but I just wanna sleep! I put on my best glare but soften when I realize it's only (y/n).
"Why must we buy candy?"
"LE GASP! *gasp* ITS HALLOWEEN! DONT TELL ME YOU FORGOT YOUR COSTUME?!?" She yells while her (h/l) (h/c) hair sways behind her. Her captivating (e/c) eyes, those beautiful pink lips. Oh how I wanna hol-
"Ya-chan you've been staring at my breast for five minutes..." (Y/n) interrupts my thoughts. My face heats up and I look away.
"Oh I have a costume," I throw on a robe and continue, "I'm the master and your my maid. If everything goes smoothly you will get a reward, but if something goes wrong, well you'll get punished."
   Let's just hope she drops the soap.

   "Takashi! Did you hear (y/n) is going trick or treating?" Honey yells through out the dojo

   "Takashi! Did you hear (y/n) is going trick or treating?" Honey yells through out the dojo. The dark haired man nods, he gets up and goes to sleep.
TIMESKIP
His eyes flutter open and he undresses, turns on the water and hops in
*meanwhile*
"(N/N) I can't go this year! Gomen!" The blonde haired teen says through the phone, smirking evily.
    "Eh Mit-kun it's alright!" Speaker a really LOUD speaker
Cringe
  "I'll just go alone, well it's dark so bye!"
Beeep
*back to Takashi.*
"ALONE, well it's dark so bye!"
Beep.
The shower curtains fly open and the dark haired male grabs a towel dries his Lower half and puts on briefs and jeans, grabbing his keys he runs to the (h/c) haired girls house.
TIMESKIP
    He finally sees her leave her doorway and he runs up to her, engulfs her in a big hug and snuggles his face in her hair.

 TIMESKIP     He finally sees her leave her doorway and he runs up to her, engulfs her in a big hug and snuggles his face in her hair

    A young girl is walking down the street in a hoodie and jeans. In her pocket is a pocket knife, this time of day it's time to steal from the rich! She notices kids wearing costumes and realizes it's Halloween. She misses Halloween, and her friend Haruhi, but she is now believed to be dead(you not Haruhi, Haruhi is alive and NOT believed to be dead) there was also this little boy, ANYWAYS, she knocks on the door and grabs her knife. The door dosnt open but she could feel a presence beyond the door.
     A brown haired... Boy? Walks up to the door and yells "trick or treat!" No enthusiasm in their voice. The door flies open revealing a blonde haired violet eyed boy. He picks her up and spins her in circles. Putting her down he notices me. I notice his buttons on his blue shirt are undone. He drops to his knees and blushes non stop. "(Y/-(y/n)?, is that really you?"
Confusion is all over my face before a scene pops up.
"(Y/n) promise to marry me?" The young boy hugs me while saying this,
"I mean I like this place but mama is gonna take me to Japan! But if we meet again I promise to marry you."
I feel two hands wrap around me, but they aren't mamas, they have gloves on.
"Get rid of the blonde brat!" A woman's voice that sounds like mama snaps.
"NO WAIT (y/n) DONT LEAVE ME!" He is being pulled away by a man with a suit, I'm also being carried but when I turn to the right I see mama. "MAMA HELP!"
"No honey your going to Japan, as a slave! Do this for mommy."
TIMESKIP
I've escaped... Forever, I look down and I see crimson red everywhere. I run.
END OF MEMORY.
"EH YOUR TAMAKI!"
"(Y/N)?!? ITS ME HARUHI!" The blonde girl boy says. I look at her in shock. The blonde bo- tamaki comes up and engulfs me in a hug, I push him off. "If your gonna hug me I need to shower. And new clothes."
"Consider that done!"
I walk towards his bathroom and start washing up. I use his shampoo and conditioner.
TIMESKIP
I step out with a towel wrapped around me and I go to where the clothes are, I put them on and it's a pain jeans and shirt, I'm not complaining. I'm engulfed in a hug and now kisses are being planted on my face. I look at Haruhi and she has jealously written all over her. She runs up and pushes tamaki down, making his blue shirt go lower on his shoulder and he starts playing with his fingers.
"I do." I say and he smiles because he remembered our promise.

PART TWO WILL BE UP SOON