Beach!

So today we are going to the beach, sadly I HAVE to come along in order to pay of my debt. This wouldn't have happened if my adopted parents shouted out I'm adopted.
   Anyways I throw on a simple hoodie and shorts. YOSH IM READY!
TIMESKIP
   Haruhi didn't have a passport so we ended up going to a private beach and now they are having a contest to find out Haruhi's fear.
I only have one fear, and that fear is my adopted mother.
    Welp time to relax.
I pull out my towel and lay down. That is until I feel a presence behind me.
   "Haruhi lets go to the cave! I hear it's fun!" Hikarou suggests.
My eyes start to itch,
I shoot up and walk towards a hill,
"Haruhi! are you afraid-"
I turn back and I know my eyes are filled with pure hatred.
"You have no right, to call ME Haruhi! You were lonely because no one knew you two apart. Now your hypocrites."
Why am I mistaken for that happy person! Why me.. I want to have friends. But I can't, life will always find a way to fuck with my life.
     I reach the hill and sit down, not long after girls have come up here to look at the view. "X-chan isn't this a nice view?" I turn around and give them a sweet smile. "Not as nice as you are, princess." Her cheeks are stained with red before some noisy assholes come up here. I jump Infront of the girls and block them from getting grabbed. "Move squirt we just wanna have fun."
"This is private property so move!"
Slap
"SO WHAT! YOUR TOO WEAK!"
Push
Crack
I feel a bone snap and I look up to see who pushed me and it was...
Haruhi?
She completely tuned out who was  pushed. I feel something warm run along my hair, I rub that spot and look at my hand. It's blood. A dark crimson liquid, black dote invade my vision. Maybe this time I'll die... But before I faint I see Haruhi get thrown.
Then I put my face into the dirt and pass out.
Tamaki's POV
I jump in after Haruhi, but I see a brown shag of hair. Haruhi must've got one. My heart is beating like crazy, Please be okay Haruhi!
Karou 's POV
I start beating the crap out of the guys for hurting my precious Haruhi.. I MEAN HIKAROU'S!
I look at the brown haired punk in the ground and lift his head.
Alex...
"KYOYA ALEX IS DYING A GASH IS FOUND ON HER HEAD.
And just like that Kyoya throws stuff on the ground and rushes up to Alex.

Guys if you wanna give me ideas but don't want anyone else to know just message me on Instagram. Just say this and I know you're from wattpad.
'The Unicorn had landed on a camera.'
Here's my account stuff!

When I get the time I'll change it to public

When I get the time I'll change it to public. Gihi