Death was this close to getting me.

As we get to the water park (by dragging me despite my protest) Haruhi and I are thrown into dressing rooms. The twins has their twin maids in there trying to dress us. I frown and look at all the bathing suits, hoping i dont find anything that suits me. I swear the twins are gonna be the death of me, i mean their cute but they force us into random things. To be honest its really annoying at times. 

     "Alex-chan please select a bathing suit or we will do it for you." The twin maids say to me and i cringe at all the bathing suits. I look around and one catches my eye. 

     Its a one piece (full body) with a light blue sky, but it turns red towards the bottom, and a dragon is flying and causing the red light. Its pretty interesting and cool. So i walk towards that one and change. In times like these i'm glad i brought a hoodie, now this hoodie is extra large so it reaches my knees. I slip over the hoodie and walk out, Haruhi waiting for me with a yellow hoodie and shorts. Tamaki is flustered so im guessing he gave Haruhi the hoodie. 

      "Alex as a father you must wear a hoodie ov-" Tamaki examines what im wearing and nods, i guess in approval? "Alright you didnt need to be told! Good job daughter." I stare at him with disinterest. Mean while the twins are planning to throw me in the pool. Of course with my hoodie on.

        '~' TIME SKIP '~'

          As im drinking a mango smoothie Kyoya sits by me. "Ay Kyoya" I mutter loud enough for him to hear.

   "Hm?"

"Why are you so set on getting me to join? I'm not good at anything." 
  "Thats not true, infact you make vases, and that has you dealing with hot glass, and i want you in this club in order to raise more profits." He calmly states.

     I grin and nod my head "Thanks..." I stand up and take off my hoodie which concealed water guns. Kyoya has a tinge of pink on his face not noticeable unless you're face is right next to his. I grab my water gun and shoot Tamaki, right before he hits the Tiki totem. When he hit the totem i can feel the ground move, now the twins didn't notice it, so they pick me up and throw me in the pool. Thats when Honey-Senpai grabs me and plays, a second later a big wave sweeps us away.

       Right before we go under i can see Mori-senpai's hand reach for Honey. I push Honey towards it but we're swept away. 

     Thrashing violently, knowing this will be my end, not wanting to give up, I see blotches of black invade my eyesight. I open my mouth and air bubbles come out, my body stops moving and i pass out.

        "Alex-chan.... chan... wake... wake up... Ale... pleas..." I hear a muffled voice, as I keep hearing that voice it gets clearer, i recognize it as Honey-Senpai. I feel liquid come up and i violently spit out water. Its hard to breathe, i slowly open my eyes to see a crying Honey. I wrap my pale arms around him and hold him tight. Afraid if i let go, Death will take me. blinking i see a lady in white,  nice brown hair...

     'Kotoko, its not time for her yet, lets leave.' A voice says, the lady walks away smiling sadly, 

"I'll miss you my daughter..." the lady known as 'Kotoko' says. Wait daughter...

  "ALEX ARE YOU OKAY? YOU'RE CRYING!" Honey yells.

   "Yea.. but i just escaped death" I breathe...
"Lets go Honey-senpai"