Kidnapped

When I get home I quickly run up the stairs. You see my 'mom' is harsh to me because of my boyish ways. Now just know I'm gonna have to be in hell for an hour. Why you may ask?
I cut my hair and I look like a boy. So if she sees me then I'm gonna get hit. With a paddle. On the face. Super hard. It leaves a scar... Well I don't know if it will leave a scar but I wanted to rhyme. ANYYYYWAYS. I soon reach my room and lock myself in there. Being the nosy mom she is I check my bathroom...
Crap I'm in trouble
The hair is gone. I forgot to clean it up but my hair is gone, my mom cleaned it up. I'm so dead! CURSE YOU BRAIN FOR NOT REMINDING ME!
After 5 minutes of cussing at my brain I look at the window. I slowly open the window. I then change into my skaters outfit. (AT THE TOP) I grab my skateboard and jump out the window. Now being the badass I am I have a tree by my window. So I land on a thick branch and jump to the ground. I start running and I hear yelling.

"HONEY DID YOU KNOW OUR DAUGHTER CUT HER HAIR"
*silence* <---- he was talking but not yelling so she can't hear it)
"SO YOU KNEW!!! THAT WORTHLESS SLUT IM GONNA KILL HER! ALL THE PRODUCTS WE BUY AND SHE GOES AND RUINS IT!"
"SHUT THE HELL UP WOMAN! SHES NOT EVEN OUR DAUGHTER SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE HER! YOU KIDNAPPED HER FROM A COMMONER AND YOU EXPECT HER TO BE PERFECT?"
Tears are in my eyes. It stings.
I was kidnapped. Who are my parents. My 'mom' said I was given away... I get on my skateboard and ride away. I can't deal with this anymore.
I stop at these poor commoners house stuff. I look and see a house is available. Perfect.
I call the agency and rent the house. I get the keys today because of my money and all that shiz. I unlock the door and see how small it is, honestly I don't care. I hear a knock on the door. I made sure no one can track me down! Not even Kyoya! How can my parents do it.
      I slowly open the door to reveal a red head and a brunette.