House Greetings

Holy crap...
     "AL!!" The cheerful red head said.
"MEG-CHAN KU-CHAN!!" I greet my friends. We have been friends since I started skateboarding. I guess they must've saw me.
       I open the door wider and left them in."Soooo. How's it been." Meg says.
"It's been good but I'm now a runaway.. Aheh.." I say awkwardly and scratching my neck. Just then Ku-chan tackled me. Causing a huge ruckus.
        Rapid footsteps are heard, a frantic knock on the door and I get on top of Ku-chan to get a better look at who's at the door... Sadly I realize the door is wide open so they knocked on a door that was wide open.
        *silence*
The lady came running up to me and kicks me in the gut.
"Come on little girl, let's get you away for the rapist." She says
       My eyes widen and I burst out laughing forgetting the pain.
"Listen I just moved here and I'm a GIRL. Oh my gosh that was hilarious! Oh and dang that hurts when you kicked me... La-" I was Interrupted by the lady.
"I'm no lady, I'm a cross dresser and I appreciate if you would call me by my name. I mean since we are the same money level you should show some respect!" I stare at him blankly... Same money level??? I AM A HEIR TO THE GLASS MAKING COMPANY AND I OWN BILLIONS! But I simply nod.
   "Oh yes let me give you a house warming gift since your new" he pulls out muffins and I gladly take them. I hand him 600 yen since he made me muffins. He told me he has a daughter name haruhi...
Wait
I've
Heard
Of
This
Name
Before...

HOLY CRAP!