The twins are a nuisance!

"alex Chikina please come to the main office, your parents are here to pick you up!" I hear the speaker call my name. Sighing i grab my bag, why do they suddenly care?

       As i walk down the hallway people are looking at me. Wondering why im going home. Honestly i dont want to go home either. When i reach the main office i open the door and tick mark appears on my forehead. The people claiming to be my parents look nothing like them. Infact the female dosnt even look like a girl, its disgusting to be honest. I mean the have a good sense of fashion though.

        "LE PARENTS PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY!" I dramatically yell, snickering when they have a tick mark on their head. I figured it out though, since they look alike, they have good fashion sense, and the female dosnt even look like a female, i concluded these people are the annoying twins. 

                "Yes darling lets take our kid, she is such a wonderful girl, and now we are going to a place called, A WATER PARK!!!!" my 'mom' yells. As this is processing through my mind they're dragging me.

   A water park, never in my life have i been there, they say its super fun, you get to play around in water not caring about your status. But all my life thats all my parents cared about, status. Well atleast my mom. Now back to real life, im going to a water park. This is go-

    "boss we got her!" Hikaru yells to Tamaki

" Wait when did i agree to go on this trip? When was this planned!? WHY AM I MISSING EDUCATION FOR THIS?" I shout, and whats worse, these twi