~Chapter 2~ Long Time Gone

Okay I'm really sorry about not updating this in a while I've been busy but updates will come sooner now I promise! Okay here's the story! 

Aphmau's POV

This is crazy there's no way this is him. There's no way he's alive, It's been 5 years. If he's been alive all this time where has he been?

Aarons POV

As I walked into her house I felt a warm familiarity, I was so glad to finally be back here. It felt like it did when I had left, but I could tell so much had changed as well. 

"Come, sit down," smiled Aphmau worriedly. Why did she look so worried? What happened? "So there's something really important I need to tell you..."

"I'm sorry but I'm really confused. What happened I had thought I died? No, I swear I died." I stated.

"Well, we all thought you died. For 5 years! It was tough on everyone, especially me. It was really hard for me to deal with. I still haven't gotten over it, and now you're back!" Cried Aphmau, as tears started forming at the corners of her eyes. 

"I didn't even know I was alive how was I supposed to come back?" I asked her calmly.

"I'm sorry I guess I'm just surprised. A lot has happened in these 5 years, more than you know..," She started to trail off.

"What do you mean more than I know Aphmau what happened?!" I exclaimed. What was going on? What happened since I  was gone? I stood up in front of Aphmau and hugged her. "I'm sorry that I wasn't here for you. I'm sorry I left you, but I promise I'll be here for you now." She pulled a little away from me so I could see her face.

Aphmau smiled, "Thank you, Aaron but there is something very important I need to tell you..."

I smiled back, something I don't do often, "Then tell me after this." I leaned in and kissed her. I could tell she was surprised at first but then she kissed me back. She pulled away and hugged me again.

"Well the thing I need to tell you is that you have a-" Aphmau got cut off by the abrupt sound of knocking on her door and she sighed. "Who is it?" Aphmau asked.

"Garroth," said a low voice from outside. I immediately jumped back from Aphmau, I know Garroth had feelings for her, I wonder if he still does...

"Uhh, Aaron go stand behind that wall I'll tell garroth that you're alive I just don't want him to open the door and see you," Aphmau whispered to me. I quickly ran  behind the wall, and I heard the door open.

Aphmau's POV

After Aaron went disappeared behind the wall, I quickly opened the door.

"Hey, Garroth what do you need?" I asked him.

"I'm just coming to check up on you, I haven't seen you all day. You were supposed to pick up James from Zoey an hour ago, I was worried," explained Garroth.

"We'll there's an explanation for that...well you see...umm," I dragged on. How would I tell him this? It's not every day you tell your guard that someone is back from the dead.

"Carry on," Laughed garroth. I can't believe he found this amusing!

"Well, the thing is Aarons alive...." I started at him as his expression changed from happiness to confusion. Just then Aaron came back from behind the wall, and Garroth gasped.

"Garroth," said Aaron, giving a small smirk. 

"Y-You are alive? After all these years your alive! I can't believe it, it's amazing!" Garroth grinned really wide "I'm glad to have you back" he added.

"I'm glad to be back," Aaron stated.

"So Lady Aphmau are you going to go pick up James and maybe go and tell everyone the news?" asked Garroth

"Yes, I'll be there in a second," I replied.

"I have one question who is James?" asked Aaron, looking at me in confusion. 

"That's what I was trying to tell you. Aaron.... James, he's your.... son," Aphmau said nervously, with a small grin. 

I guess you'll have to wait until the next chapter to find out Aarons expression!

Peace out! \(^o^)/

**Undergoing Editing.**