~Chapter 8~ Saviour

Hope you enjoy!! :)

Aaron's POV

I kept calling out her name, there was no answer. I wandered further into the forest until I noticed a faint light coming from further in the forest, as I approached it  I saw that it was a orb of darkness with a ring of light surrounding it. I reached out to touched it and was blasted back a few feet, I groaned as I got up and approached the orb again examine it before getting out my sword and slashing at it, creating the tinniest of cracks but I was still making progress, as time went on I kept slashing at the orb attempting to break it.

Aphmau's POV

"Z-Zane...," I stuttered as I stared at him in horror, how I thought he died, he shouldn't be here. (A/N-Neither should Aaron, your point? XD)

He laughed evilly "Your precious little Aaron wasn't the only one to come back from the grave, it seems whoever brought him back, wanted me back as well." I stared at him in confusion before building up the courage to speak up to him.

"So, what are you going to do? Kill me? All for revenge, that's horrible. I thought you had some humanity left I guess I was wrong," I stated as I stared a him with a heartless expression, he o smirked in response before continuing.

"I am a horrible person, but, no I'm not going to kill you," relief  flooded over me, until he finished "Yet, first I'm going to make you suffer, by watching your family suffer first."  Tears started to cloud my vision as I realized how bad the situation was that I was in.

"Don't you dare harm them!" I shouted back at him, I couldn't let the people I lover get hurt, not again, not ever.

"I can do as I please, you have no-" before he could finish a loud crack filled the darkness that enveloped us, and a light was seen from far in the distance gradually getting brighter. Zane grimaced  at it, shielding his eyes. It wasn't long before a figure emerged from the light carrying a sword, it was Aaron, oh so happy I was to see him.

"Zane" Aaron growled, his voice full of malice and hate.

"Aaron," Zane said fear evident, even if he tried to hide it with his evil smirk. "I think it's time we end this, forever." A cloud of darkness enveloped Zane transforming him into his Jury of Nine form, and pulling out his sword. 

Aaron's looked at him smirking

"There's no way in hell that I will let you win this, not if it means that I am putting the ones I love in danger, I will fight for them, FOREVER!"

I hope you enjoyed, sorry about the lack of update, but I will try my best to update more! For now peace out Batsy's! :D