Shipping PSA

Okay. So if you are following Jason on his twitter, you have been seeing that there is now a problem with Aarmau, again. There are people, creating hate communities just for the sake of hating on Aarmau and the shippers, and if I'm being honest here, it's making me sick. I've been part of the Fandom for years, and seeing it like this, once again, hurts.

I'm not saying this just because I'm and Aarmau shipper, I'm saying this because I am an Aphmau fan. Now, you shouldn't just be in a fandom for ships. You should be there for the content as well. Jess and her team and BluJay Studios work hard to give us the content we want, even after treating them like shit. We should be extremely thankful that they even after all this crap some of the people in their fandom are putting them through, that they still work hard to make videos for us.

You don't have to ship anything to be a part of a fandom, you can ship multiple things, but don't hate on people for what THEY ship. It's not affecting them, so why the Hell are some people getting all pissy about it? And if you hate the cannon ship that much, then leave the fandom! Don't just stay for the sake of hating on other ships. And here's the thing, what about if a ship doesn't happen in a Anime, or a TV show, do people go and harass the creator(s) just because? I'm sure people do, but people get over it after time. People are harassing and hating on Jess, and her team, because they are easily reached, so people can get to them easier, compared to other shows.

If you're a real Aphmau fan, you wouldn't leave the fandom, and hate on the team, because of a ship. That's not a real fan.

I have so much more to say, but I can't put it all out there.

Goodbye.