~Chapter 15~ A Healing Light

This is so late ;-; I need to make a schedule, I think I'm going to do that so I don't keep you guys waiting so long. Anyways for now~ Onto the chapter. 

Aaron's POV

I could see everything... Everything this monster was doing to Aphmau and I couldn't stop it.  All I could do was sit and watch. My arms and hands bound by invisible darkness. I watched in horror as Venmir jumped at Aphmau... I was useless...

Apmau's POV

I jumped to the right as Venmir charged at me again, he snarled as his sword hit the wood behind me, and got logged. He yanked it out and sent a glare in my direction. 

"You've improved," he stated, growling at me. 

I stared at myself in shock as an aura of light formed around me. I felt the strength pulsing through my veins and my confidence level skyrocketed. "Oh.. It seem's it has." 

He smirked, and I ran at him. He jumped up into the air and landed behind me, slashing at my legs. The aura around me blocked the slash and Venmir was blasted back against the wall. I unsheathed my blade as he sagged against the wall. 

"Get away from Aaron," I growled, walking over to Venmir. Like he did to me, I held my blade up to his throat. He let out a low laugh.

"Fine. I'll get away from him. For now. His body is the only thing I can use that lets me use all of my power. I'll be back, and don't think for a second that you aren't on my To-Kill list," Venmir glared on more before a shadow escaped Aaron's body and retreated back into the ground. Aaron collapsed to the ground with a thud, and the sword fell to the ground as well. I dropped my sword and dropped to my knees next to him, silently sobbing.

Lucinda rushed over and kneeled down next to me, putting an arm over my shoulder. "It'll be alright Aphmau. I promise," she reassured me. I didn't feel like anything would be 'okay' after this, something was coming, and it was going to affect us all. 

"I have to heal him..," I mumbled, moving closer to him. 

"Aphmau, you've done enough. Don't do it, he'll be fine either way."

I ignored Lucinda and focused the rest of my energy, a ball of light forming in my hands. I pressed it to the wound from before, which had started to bleed as soon as Venmir left Aaron. I moved my hands away from him and the light faded. Black spots started to appear in my vision as I saw Aaron get up, he rubbed his head. I smirked at him before collapsing before him.

Aaron's POV

The invisible bonds let me go, and a weight was lifted off my shoulders as the vision in front of me disappeared. Now I was just floating there, aware of the darkness around me, but not able to do anything. A few minutes passed, or maybe hours? I don't know. I felt a light appear in front of me, and my vision was returned to me. I rubbed my head and watched Aphmau in front of me. She smirked before collapsing at my feet. 

"Aphmau!" I cried out, I shook her and got no response. I turned to Lucinda next to me. "Do something!"

"I can't, she just needs rest. She used her powers too much."

I sighed and stood up shakily. I lifted Aphmau up into my arms and started to walk off, If she needed rest, I was going to be there every second. There was no way I was letting her out of my sight.

Cliff Hanger~  Don't worry hopefully, I'll post another chapter tonight as well. 

Because He Lived [Aarmau]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara