~Chapter 22~ Church Bells

Well.. they'll be a few more chapter after this! Have a great day!
----------------------------------------------

Aphmau's POV

I paced my room in nervousness. I couldn't contain my joy. But with the joy came fear, and nervousness, and panic.

What if he leaves?

What if he abandons me at the last moment? 

What if..? 

The questions rung in my head as I waited for the signal for the ceremony to start. I had been waiting all day. I hadn't noticed that during my pacing, Katelyn had walked in, carrying Lilith. She was followed by Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, Cadenza, Nicole and a few others. They were all dressed in white dresses, the color I had picked for their bridesmaid dresses. Lilith's dress was a purple dress, with a white band. She was the flower girl. 

I beamed at them, and I couldn't stop myself from letting out a joy-filled giggle. "Oh my Irene! I can't believe that this is happening!"

Katelyn laughed, "You better believe it." She moved up to me and gave me a side hug. "Now get ready, you have 3 minutes."

"What?!" Three minutes? Oh Irene. I hadn't realized it was already time. "What about you guys? Don't you need to be down there?" 

"We're going down in just a second, we were just letting you guys know," explained Lucinda heading towards the door. I nodded and watched as they all filed out. 

I waved vigorously at them, until only Katelyn was left, she turned to me and smiled, "Good luck." I returned the smile and watched her close the door and disappear.

 I looked up at the clock on the wall. Two minutes. I couldn't wait to be married to Aaron. Couldn't wait. The final minute finally ticked down, and I turned towards the door, ready. With a swift swing, I opened the door. It was finally time. 

Aaron's POV

I stood in front of everyone. Zane, Garroth, Travis, Dante, and Laurance stood off to my side. One the other side, with a space in between us was Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, Nicole and Cadenza. They had walked up the isle together. Zane with Nicole, which I'll admit was a bit awkward. Garroth with Cadenza. Laurance with Lucinda. Travis with Katelyn and Dante with Kawaii~Chan. Though, I thought Garroth felt a bit jealous of Lucinda. I couldn't be sure, however. 

Time seemed to be going so slow. But finally, it was time for Aphmau. The music started playing, courtesy of someone from O'khasis. 

First came James, walking a little lopsided, carrying a pair of rings. Behind him was Lilith, throwing petals, some of them landing in the audiences seats. It was good the ceremony was outside. 

Then, I saw her. Everything seemed to slow. Time seemed to stop. It was like I was seeing her for the first time again. Her caramel eyes sparkled with joy. Her back hair was tied neatly on the top of her head in a bun and few strands cascading down her face. I had never seen anything as beautiful. She walked with graceful steps, carefully and magically. There was no taking your eyes off of her. I turned my gaze as she approached me and was finally standing across from me. 

Our priest, another volunteer from O'khasis, started the ceremony. Once he was done, he told us to exchange vows. I was first.

"Aphmau. I haven't known you as long as everyone else in this room. But I'm glad to have known you. I'm lucky to have known you. With out you, I'm not sure where I would be right now. You've changed my life, and my outlook on life, in more ways that I can count. You gave me a reason to fight, a reason to live. You gave me something I thought I could never feel again. Love. And Aphmau, I love you with all of my heart. Forever and always. No matter what." As I finished, there was sniffling among the crowd. I looked over to see Aphmau on the verge of tears, and I squeezed her hand tight. 

Then, Aphmau began her vows. "From the moment I met you, I knew you were special. I may have changed your life. But you also changed mine. You gave me my son, and you loved me. And I love you, more than anything. More than I thought I could love anything. Once you entered my life, I knew it would change. For the better. So, Aaron. I love you, so much."  Tears stung at the edge of my eyes, and I smiled. Smiled happier than I had ever before. 

The priest smiled. "Do you Aaron Lycan, take Aphmau to be you're lawfully wedded wife? Through sickness and through health? Forever and always?" 

Without hesitation, I said."I do," The words hung in the air, like they were tempted to disappear.

"And do you, Aphmau, take Aaron Lycan to be your lawfully wedded husband. Through sickness and through health? Forever and always?"

"I do." I smiled again at her words, as I was handed the ring. I slipped it on her finger, and then she did the same to me.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." 

I moved to her quickly and kissed her. With more passions and love than I had ever done before. She kissed back, with just as much passion. We kissed, for what seemed like forever. And when it was finally over I couldn't stop smiling. We had done it. We had prevailed between all of the darkness and we had beat it. We were finally married, finally together. 

Aphmau and I both turned to the crowd, who were still cheering loudly. I blocked them out and focused on Aphmau again. She was all I wanted to focus on. I kissed her quickly again, and grabbed her hand, pulling her down the isle. 

For once, I could say I was truly happy. Without a doubt. 100% Happy. 

There was no darkness left in me. Aphmau had gotten rid of it all. And I couldn't be more grateful then I already was. Thank you Aphmau. Thank you everyone. 

------------------------------------------------------

Don't fret my dear friends. There will be an epilogue. 

There will be some surprises, and maybe some hints at other things...

But for now, that is a secret. It will be updated soon, since I have some good ideas for it. So, you wont have to wait to long.

With that message, I wish you all good luck on this luck filled day. Happy Saint Patrick's day!

Goodnight or day! Peace~!