~Chapter 21~ The Best of Them

Here's and update for you! Hope you enjoy!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Aphmau's POV

I couldn't believe it! He asked me to marry him. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't waiting for this. I'm so excited for the wedding, it's going to be awesome. I jumped around my room nervously, waiting for Cadenza. She made me my wedding dress, and all I had to do was wait for it to be done. I don't doubt that it will be amazing, Cadenza makes the best clothes. Jumping up with joy, when I heard the door open, I rushed over to Cadenza.

"Here you go, bride to be," Cadenza said, handing me the dress. I gasped at it. It was amazing, the dress was white, with a purple band around the waist. It was simple yet elegant, and I couldn't love it more.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed, looking over the dress again. "I love it so much.." she smiled sweetly, and pulled out a box.

"This is for you." Looking on in confusion, I took the box cautiously and peered inside. Inside the box was a beautiful necklace, with a purple gem in the middle. "Aaron told me to give it to you." My smile widened and I hugged Cadenza tightly.

"Thank you, again," I said, placing the box and dress down on my bed carefully.

Smiling, she said, "It's really no problem. Now continue planning, I'll be back with everyone else later." I nodded as I watched her go.

A few minutes later I was sitting at my desk with my notebook, writing down my ideas for the wedding. I sat alone for an hour, writing down various things. From decorations to a date to food. Aaron was technically supposed to help me with it, but he didn't mind me planning things. He said he'd be by a few times to check on me and see how the planning was going, but other than that he said it was up to me.

Just as the clock struck 2, Cadenza walked through the door, followed by Katelyn, Lucinda, and Kawaii~Chan.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed as Kawaii~Chan closed the door behind her. They took their turns saying hello, and took seats in various places around my room. "Alright, so I'm going to tell you guys who the Maid of Honor is and then we're gonna go back to planning. Sound good?"

"Sounds great!" Cheered Kawaii~Chan.

"So, the Maid of Honor is... Katelyn!" I saw her face light up, and she hurried over to me, engulfing me in a big hug. She showered me in thanks and I smiled in return. "Now, let's get to planning."

Aaron's POV

Pacing around the room, I couldn't help but stare out the window nervously every time I passed. I couldn't believe I was finally getting married to the love off my life. Sure, I had been married before, but it wouldn't be the same as last time. I wouldn't let anything happen to my wife and kids this time. I'll make sure of it. I'd even sacrifice myself again just to make sure they were alive and well.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knocking on my door. I walked over to the door and smiled when I saw who it was; Zane and Garroth. Apparently everyone else didn't want to show up yet.

"Come on in," I greeted them with a smile and the entered the house, shrug the door behind them.

"So, what are we doing here exactly?" asked Zane.

"Oh, that's right. I'm telling you who's gonna be the best man." I paused and watched their faces in anticipation before continuing, "It is... Zane!"

Zane cocked and eyebrow and looked at me in confusion. "Why me?"

Shrugging I replied, "I don't need a reason." He looked at me confused for a little bit longer "Anyhow, let's get this on with."

-------------------------

Oh boy. I'm sorry for the long wait. I've had some problems recently, not really willing to get into details with it.

Hope you guys are doing well. Goodnight

~Bat