~Chapter 3~ His Family

Finally, here's the new chapter!

Aarons POV

I have a son. It was a shock to come back from the dead, but then I found out I had a son. This was too much for me to handle in so little time.

"Aaron! Aaron! Are you there?!" Aphmau called out, waving a hand in front of me, I jumped back to reality.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry. So... I have a son?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, I found out a few weeks after, the "accident". Would you like to meet him?" Aphmau asked smiling. 

"I guess, but what will he think of me, I've been dead. He's never met me..." I stared out of the window, wondering.

"He's heard of you. I tell him about you all the time, but he never really understood that you were really... gone," Aphmau explained as we headed out of her house, down to a smaller house, near the middle of town. "He's four years old, so just be prepared." She knocked on the door to reveal a familiar white haired elf. Her eyes widened when she saw me, I heard aphmau mutter something, and then I heard Zoey start to speak.

"Aaron, you're alive, how?" she asked studing me up and down.

"I have no clue. I woke up in the forest, and then I headed here. Now I just found out I have a son. Actually, that's why I'm here..." I explained to Zoey. Who had stopped examining me. She smiled and motioned for me to come in. I followed her. I can't wait to see my son. But I can't help be nervous at the same time. 

Aphmaus POV

Aaron will finally get to see his son. I'm so happy for both of them, but i have to admit I'm probably as nervous as Aaron. I followed Aaron in after Zoey. I saw James sitting at a desk coloring, I moved closer to Aaron and whispered in his ear.

"Thats him, be carefull," he walked over to the desk and knelt down.

"Hello James," Aaron said to him. He turned his head to Aaron and smiled.

"Hello, Mr," he said happily.

"Do you know who I am?" Aaron asked nervously.

"No...." James replied, staring at Aaron trying to figure out who he is.

"I-I'm your.... father..," James face lit up and he jumped out of his chair and hugged Aaron. It caught Aaron by surprise but he picked him up and hugged him. For some reason, by this point they were both crying. A grown man crying, that caught me by surprise, especially Aaron....

"Hey, Aphmau?" Aaron asked still holding James.

"Yeah," I responded turning my attetion back to him.

"Where's Lilith?" he asked sounding a little concerned.

"Oh, I let Kawaii~Chan take care of her for a few days, so she could hang out with Nekoette. I was planning on going to Phoenix Drop tomorrow to get her. Want to join me?" I asked. I bet that Lilith will be very happy to see Aaron again.

"Sure." Aaron put James down and he returned to drawing, "But right now I need to get some sleep, where should I stay?"

"I-I guess y-you can stay at my house...," I stuttered really bad. Great, now he's going to think I've gotten even weirder in the past 5 years.

Aaron laughed a little, " That's fine with me, I'm going to head back now if that's fine with you.." he asked.

"Sure, I'll be there soon," I explained, Aaron waved goodbye and headed out of Zoey's houses and out of view.

Aarons POV

I arrived at aphmaus house and went inside. I decided it wasn't best for me to sleep upstairs, so I took a spot on the couch and started to relax. I still loved aphmau, but I wondered if she still loved me I fell asleep with the thoughts still in my head, they bugged me in my dreams... And I couldn't just shake them off.

Here's the new chapter, im sooooooooooooo sorry for not updating in a while, really sorry, but ive been really busy and now im going on vacation but I'll try and update as much as i can before i leave. Stay Cool, and have a good day, Peace out \(*-*)/

**Undergoing Editing.**