~Chapter 11~ Darkness & Light

I'm so sorry for not updating here's a new chapter!

Aphmau's POV

I stared at the figure in shock. Me and Aaron we're the vessels of lights shadows? What is that, why is it is? Those questions raced through my mind as the figure shrunk down in size and moved closer to us. Garroth moved away from Zane and closer to us, then Dante came out from the city and stood next to him.

"What are you going to do to us?!" Screamed Aaron he looked really mad and had a scowl on his face.

The shadow laughed. "Couldn't you guess? I want you dead, so I'm going to kill you."

My eyes widened in fear and I stumbled back a few feet hitting Aaron. He steadied my back on my feet and moved me to the side. "Aphmau. You need to get out of here, I'm going to and Dante to take you and Zane back to the village. Take Lilith and James and leave," he whispered in my ear, sending me back a few feet before turning to Dante and whispering something in his ear. I attempted to run back over to Aaron but before I could Dante turned me around. He gripped my arm and started running away from Aaron and Garroth, towards the unconscious Zane.

"Dante! Let me go, I can't leave Aaron back there!" I screamed at him trying to jerk away. He wouldn't let me go, and his grip was to strong.

"I'm sorry Aphmau I can't. He told me to take you far away from here, and I'm going to listen to him because I don't want you to get hurt." Dante explained his voice full of regret. "Think about Lilith and James, we need to save them."

I stopped struggling and relaxed a little bit, Dante let go of me and reached for Zane and slung him over his shoulder. He started walking towards the town and I followed, but just as soon as we were about to reach the gate a blinding light shone all around us.

Aaron's POV

I flinched back a bit at the sudden surprise of light and covered my eyes. When I opened them the light had disappeared and another figure that appeared in front of me and Garroth blocking our view of the shadow. Unlike the shadow this figure was bright and seemed to be made out of light.

"Children, leave here. I will take care of this shadow," the figure spoke with a regal tone and shrunk down to the size of the shadow. I followed the figures instructions and ran towards Aphmau and Dante, Garroth following close behind. We entered the town and headed for Kawaii~Chan's house to get James and Lilith out of here. Just as we were about to reach the house a huge explosion shook the ground shaking the rocks next to us, making it fall towards the ground, towards us.

Phew done! I hope you enjoy!