~Chapter 12~ Because He Lived Part 1

Sooooo sorry for not updating, before the break I was busy, but now I'll try and update more!

Aphmau's POV

At first, when the rocks came at us, I was stunned. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there, not moving. Just as the rocks were about to hit me, something jerked me out of the way. I assumed it was Aaron but instead if seeing him next to me, I saw Zane. I started at him for a few seconds before realizing that he had been hit by one of the rocks, and I was pretty sure it had broken his leg. 

"Zane!" I heard Garroth yell, he was running for us but started slowing down once he saw what had happened. "Are you guys okay?" 

I looked around and saw everyone else lying on the ground next to me, everyone was here including Aaron. "Yeah, we're all fine, but Zane, he broke his leg saving me," I replied looking down at Zane, finally seeing the amount of pain he was in. It wasn't just a broken leg, he had several gashes on his arms and legs and a lot of small gashes on his lower chest. The blood was visibly seeping through his shirt and he looked like he would pass out at any moment.But I realized I could help him "I can heal him." 

I crawled over to Zane and hovered my hands over his chest which was rising and falling unsteadily. I felt Aaron walk up behind me, and place a hand on my shoulder in reassurance. I focused all my strength on his wounds,closed my eyes, and willed them to heal. I felt a warm light envelope us, but as quickly as it came, it disappeared. When I opened my eyes again Zane was sitting up examining his arms and legs, mesmerized that he was healed. "D-Do you feel better...?" I asked the exhaustion finally getting to me.

He looked up to me gratefully, for once, his eyes were full of compassion and happiness-not malice and  hate. "I feel perfect Aphmau, thank you so much for this. You still healed me even after all I've done, after all I've put you through." He looked down in shame and shook his head "I want you to know, I could see everything that I was doing but I couldn't stop it, it's like I wasn't controlling my own body.."

Aaron walked up towards his and kneeled down "It wasn't you, that thing,"-he pointed to the shadow which was still fighting the other figure-"It was that thing, he was controlling you, and I want you to know that I don't blame you for anything." 

"And neither do I," I smiled happily, for a while, in a long time Garroth had his brother back. But my smile faded as I realized that this wasn't over yet. I looked over at the figures and then back over to Kawaii~Chans house. "But It's not over yet, we still have things to do, let's go get the kids." 

"Good idea..." I heard Aaron mutter next to me, he got up from the ground and started to jog towards the house, everyone else following suit. 

Aaron's POV

I quickly rushed into the house and ran upstairs. When I got up there, everyone else was quick to arrive, especially Aphmau. I saw Kawaii~Chan trying to comfort the crying kids, and luckily she was doing a good job at that. "Kawaii~Chan, c'mon, quickly grab what you can and get going, we'll grab the kids." She nodded at me and then turned beck to Nekoette. She gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and then went to go gather her things. Meanwhile, Dante and Garroth were getting the kids ready, Zane was waiting outside watching in case anything happened. Aphmau rushed out with James in her arms and then Garroth followed holding Lilith. Dante was the last one out of the house besides me, he had Nekoette who was resting on his shoulders. I looked around the house once more before rushing out, not bothering to close the door, just ahead of me I saw Zane running towards the portal. Zane slowed down so he was next to me, everyone else had entered the portal, just as Zane was about to go through something yanked me and him back a few feet. We landed on our backs groaning in pain, just as I was about to get up again and sprint for the portal something flew towards the portal and shattered it. I turned around to see two more shadows, standing in front of me and Zane, I narrowed my eyes and growled. "What do you want?"

The figure smirked, "Oh poor vessel, you don't understand do you.."

"Understand what?" I asked, I was confused from what I had seen he had tried to kill me and Aph, and also Zane. 

"All that happening now is because of you. This is your fault. This is all happening because you lived." 

Hope you enjoy :D 

And Also thank you all so much for everything, all of the views and all of the votes. I especially want to thank my followers, you guys are great, and so are every single on of my readers.