~Chapter 9~ Priest VS Warrior

Sorry for the long wait, but here's the new chappie!!

Aphmaus POV

I started at the two men fighting, there sword kept clashing neither of them faltering. Neither of them were giving in anytime soon and she could tell, I was lost in my thoughts until I realized Aaron was calling my name.
"Aphmau! Run, get out of here! Now!" I stood up abruptly and stared at him

"I am NOT leaving you again, I can't leave you!" I yelled back at him, he looked at her for a few seconds before he turned back to Zane who had just started to swing his sword at Aaron's head. He ducked just in time, and swung his sword at Zane who was caught off guard and flipped onto his back. Growling before he got up, Zane went to kick Aaron in the leg, but he missed. Aaron readied his sword to deliver the final blow, but his hands were shaking, I guess he didn't know what to do.

"Aaron don't kill him, please, I know he's done plenty to hurt us, but I don't want him to die, that makes us just as bad as him!" I shouted at him, I ran up and hugged him, and I heard his sword fall to the ground with a clash, he as well collapsed onto the ground. I turned around to see Zane smirking and his sword reading in his hands.

"NO!" I screamed, Hugging Aaron closer, I waited for the impact, but nothing came. When I tuned around I could see Zane collapsed on the floor with a dark cloud of dust surrounding him, then it took the for of a human-ish creature. I stared at it fear fully.

"W-what are you?" I asked hoping it had a voice.

"That, dear Aphmau you will find out soon enough." After the figure spoke it disappeared into the air, it was gone.

"Aphmau, how did that "thing" know your name?" Aaron asked looking at me nervously

"I-I don't know, I've never seen anything like it, let's hope it never comes back." I looked over at Zane who was still lying unconscious on the floor, walking over to him I checked his pulse. "He's still alive, quickly let's get him back to Phoenix Drop." Aaron nodded at my request and picked the man up, carelessly carrying him over his should, I followed him out of the shattered orb, wondering what had just happened.

I need a name for the villain in this, so if you want to comment down below a name, and I will pick the ones I like the best, and put them in a drawing, so comment and your name might be chosen!

But, bai for now :)