~Chapter 17~ Venmir's Revenge

This is so late, I've decided I need a schedule so I update more often, More details to come. I also have another announcement to make at the end of the chapter.

Venmir's POV

I watched them from the hill, their happiness disgusts me. It's time to end this once and for all, neither Aphmau or Aaron were going to make it out of this one alive. I had finally gained enough power to form my own body and I had materialized in front of their house. It was time to end this.

Aphmau's POV

There was a knock on the door and I headed downstairs, Aaron following me down after. I approached the door and opened it, in the doorway stood a young man. His brown hair was trimmed short and his gray eye's held no emotion. 

Smirking he leaned against the doorframe. "Hello Aphmau, and-" he looked past me at Aaron, "And Aaron."

I looked at him confused. "I'm sorry, but do I know you?" 

"Ah, that's right, you don't know what I actually look like." He explained. "I don't think you'd like me being here if you know who I am."

I quirked and eyebrow and I heard Aaron move closer to me. "Why's that?" I asked.

I glanced at Aaron, then back to me. Quickly he pushed past me and darted into the living room, laughing he picked up a shirt I had left on the couch. "Oh dear, I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet. I've met you both before, under... Different circumstances." 

Aarons' eye's widened and he growled. "Venmmir...."

The man jumped. "Correct! Looks like one of you isn't as stupid as you make yourself out to be." He smirked and moved closer.

"What do you want now?" I asked, glaring at him.

Venmir smiled darkly, "It should be obvious by now, I want you gone. Both of you are a threat to my plan." 

Aaron growled again, and went to lunge at Venmir, he sidestepped and let him fall to the ground. Venmir materialized a sword out of thin air, the same kind of dagger that Aaron was impaled with last time. I unsheathed my sword and stood next to Aaron as he stood up. 

"Two against one? This seems unfair," sneered Venmir. He lunged at me, aiming to cut my chest and I jumped back, narrowly avoiding the slash. He growled and steadied himself,  holding his sword out in front of him. Aaron snuck up from behind him and raised his sword, he successfully slashed him in the side, before Venmir brought the hilt of his sword back and onto Aarons' face. Aaron stumbled back and held his nose which was now bleeding. I took the opportunity while Venmir was distracted and swiftly stabbed him, aiming for his stomach. My attack landed, and he fell to the ground, clutching his stomach. 

He coughed up blood and I saw him smirk. "Ha... Looks like I underestimated you," he sighed and laid down, sprawling himself onto the ground. 

Venmir was dying, yet I couldn't bring myself to fell happy, or any positive emotion. He smiled. "You win again in this life, Lord of Light.. See you around some other time." He breathed once more before his eyes closed and he ceased breathing altogether.  I watched as his sword disintegrated and his body soon after. Aaron moved over to me and hugged me. 

"It's over now... We'll be alright." He sighed and kissed my forehead. I nodded and looked down where Venmir was before. Everything was going to be alright now.

Hey, Guys, sorry if Venmir's death shocked you.... but I have an announcement to make! I'm going to be ending this book soon, in about 3-4 more chapter. I'm doing this in order to make my own book wich I will be publishing when this is over. I hope you guys aren't sad about this ending but I think it has had a good run and that it should end before I just keep updating when I have no ideas. Please understand too, I want to make my own stories and It would be hard to update two stories at once, at least for me. 

As for the scheduel I'll be updating every friday  and saturday until the book is finished, so about 1 1/2 weeks until this is over. 

Bye for now guys!