Zayda

Zayda  at 15 years old still live din care,in a small centre at the edge of LA .Never meeting her parents had taken a toll on her and not knowing why they had given her up affected her even more,left only a couple of days old with her Nan just weeks before she passed away had led to her believing she was unlucky

Her black hair hangs to the bottom of her ribcage in natural tangled curls as she stands to look in the mirror .Staring back at her is a face  adorned with small brown freckles which dust over a small nose and across her cheeks.Her green eyes hide small flecks of yellow in them as she stares at her appearance . She'd taken a break from her maths homework,the 15 year old still couldn't get her head around the fractions printed onto the blue worksheet.Just as she'd retired from her homework dinner had been called causing the girl to check over her appearance and make sure her outfit ,consisting of a black paramore shirt with the brand new eyes album logo on it,black jeans and the most colourful element of her outfit,a pair of purple fluffy socks were presentable before rushing down the stairs.

Once she was in the kitchen she picked up a cheese pizza slices,a pink cup of lemonade and placed herself at the seat on the edge if the table.Its not that she was overly antisocial but today she didn't want to talk.Maybe its because she was frazzled from her homework or maybe it was because everyone seemed to be extra loud at the table and she couldn't be bothered to speak only for her voice to be drowned out.Either way it was one of the reason and the  girl decided it would just be easier to stay silent as she picked at her pasta with her fork.

Zaydas POV

After dinner I returned up to my room and as I turned the handle on the door to reveal my wall, I immediately noticed the large gap which wasn't normally there.Glancing down to the floor I noticed my Hey Violet poster had fallen down,sighing I shuffled over to the poster pull in it up and sticking its blue tacked edges to the wall,before repeating the same actions with my picture of us too.Carefully sticking the edges down,I couldn't help the grin take over my face as I remember the day

Miss Parry,the woman who ran the center,who hated being called Miss ,but had no choice to rules of respect the children in care board had set up,had given me some money to go shopping for some new clothes but I knew I would be buying some music as well.I caught the bus into town finding that I preferred the shops there rsther than the small but busy shopping centre on the corner.

I had bought some new clothes and was now walking down to the music shop,I needed to buy the I can feel it EP when I tripped trying to catch myself on the sides of the metal blue bin in front of me but missing the sides completely and my hand went straight into it instead .I pulled my hand out only to find my hand had gone straight into a burger and had relish and cheese coated on my hand . "omg are you okay? " I looked up to see my all time favourite band ,Hey Violet, standing there .

Realising I hadn't replied to Miranda I cleared my throat "uh...yeah thanks " .Trying to hide the fact that i was going to throw up from the fact my hand just went into a moldy burger ."Here "Rena said handing me a tissue ."thank you "I smiled ."uh do you mind if I have a picture ..please" I stuttered .

I moved.over to my phone clicking shuffle on my songs deciding whichever song came on first I would learn to play or play .Blood Red by the maine came on,as I already knew how to play the song ,I paused the music grabbing my baby blue bass guitar and pulling the strap over my head.I had two guitars a normal acoustic guitar and a baby blue bass guitar with white strings.

After I had become bored of playing songs, I hung the bass up changing into my pj's which were blue Aztec print joggers and a Greg long sleeved shirt .I ran downstaird and knocked on Miss Parrys office door .Noticing she was on the phone as I creaked the door open, I quietly sat down on the sofa
"Yes yes that's fine ,so 10 o'clock tomorrow ?okay that's great, bye."she cheerily hung up .

"Who was that ?"I questioned

She pulled a face thinking before quietly replying.
"I shouldn't really tell you.... but they were some people who want to come and adopt tomorrow"

"oooh,I wonder who they'll adopt" I replied curiously

"whys that?"

"Just curious,whether it would be an older kid or younger.Anyways goodnight" I smiled leaving her office not waiting for a reply .

--------------
Okay so this is the first chapter to be officially updated(19/08/17).I feel it has more detail than before,Hope you like it.

Ik you cant get the I can feel it ep in shops(which is annoying af)but just pretend