tour bus antics

The drive to the bus was about half and hour ,Calun spent the whole time kicking my legs lightly,she was opposite.It was when the car stopped suddenly and he ended up kicking me properly and i yelped out in pain that Casey started to try and catch Calums legs.so to say the least after we stopped outside the bus I practically leaped out of the car and ran away from Calum hiding behind Nia and Miranda who were waiting outside bus two ,bus one was for 5sos ,bus two for HV and bus 3,4, and 5 for crew etc.

"Calum leave Zayda alone she will kick you back ,she's grouchy in the mornings"Nia quickly said when Calum started walking over to our group .

"Well-"Calm was cut of by the tour manager

"Bands plus Zayda on to your busses please its time to go"he said pushing us lightly towards the bus

As we said i quick see you later go the others we walked up to the stairs.
"Can I have a top bunk please "I asked

"Um well maybe see how you get in in a top tonight it can be a little rough ,if its to much the bottom"Miranda smiled
"Okay"i smiled back
"MY BEDS OPPOSITE ZAYDAS" Rena screamed
"Okay okay Rena, shut up "Nia said pushing Rena.

It was roughly an hour and half till the first stop so it was quite short but during that time we had had a game of Mario kart ,which Iain won and he was sure to rub it in Casey's face who he was battling with the whole way through .Then Rena opened the cereal cupboard as we went round a corner and to put it nicely we will be stealing cereal from other buses now, and Rena had a mess to clean up. Miranda practically disowned me when I said I hadn't read the harry potters or watched the films so she ended up running to her bunk and pulling out all of the books and DVDs for me to have while on the tour.Nia sat there twitter filming everything including when Rena spilt cereal.Casey was just planning a prank war.

So by the time we got to the first stop i was practically asleep again and it had been an hour and a half.

------
Yay tour
Hope you're having a good day