a little better

Once Hey Violet came off stage I ran toward to give them a hug but was stopped by a Nia's panting voice
"Not right now Zayda please,we're all a little sweaty"she breathed

"Oh right ,um,yeah of course" I smiled lightly as I spun around about to head back towards the bus.
I heard a faint smacking sound and quiet whispers before I heard Nia's voice speak up again.
"After though Zayda,After will be Fine,Were just grossly sweaty"she smiled
"Um,actually its fine ,I'm gonna head back to the bus though "I said slowly heading to the door if the arena.Once I had reached the door I pushed down on the hinge,quickly flashed my pass to the double check security and the sauntered off towards the Bus.Quickly ,I opened the metal door trying to escape the heat which burned the ground and into the air conditioned bus. I wandered to the bunks where I heaved myself to my bunk facing into the aisle so my feet hung from the side.I opened up my drawer box thing and pulled out my book I was currently half way through.I liked the book -it was a poetry book which Rena and Nia's mum had given me the second time I met her ,She had to babysit me because the band didn't want to leave me alone but they had a 'highly boring ' meeting to attend.I told her how I had always wanted to read poetry in hopes I could start to write songs from it.Ana had passed two old slightly beaten and worn hardback poetry books one by Edgar Allen Poe and one by Michael Faudet. I had gratefully accepted them placing them in my bag before hugging her.I let out a defeated sigh as I glanced up from the book looking at the empty slightly ruffled baby pink covers of Rena's bunk complete with her white teddy bear Bob.Rena said she would always be there for me and that was something I held her to.So I took out my blue to green holographic notepad which Iain's girlfriend Kieré had  bought me when she had waited with me in the back room of the studio and mentioned I had lost my notepad.I scribbled down a rather quick but in a way a rather rambly letter to rena where I folded it and paper airplained it to the her bunk where it landed with a messy landing knocking over her soft bear. I pulled out my phone quickly calling Ana .

"Hello"she spoke down the line
"Hey Ana ,its Zayda "
"How are you my darling ?"
"I'm my Normal self ,how are you?"
"I'm okay thanks" I Replied
"Now I know there was a reason you called me -so what's up?"she inquired
"I'm reading the poetry book you gave me - and I read one of the poems in it about loneliness and well I don't know it just made me isolated "I lied " and well I feel a little out of it now ,like I'm just there"I only partly lied -it was exactly how I felt but I hadn't read any poem on it .
"Zayda,I can't tell you not to feel like this ,its easier said than done,but love is the only thing that can heal this feeling,Surround yourself with people who love you and you'll be okay "she said
"Okay ,thank you "
'Goodbye Zayda"
"Bye" I said hanging up,"I'm not sure there is anyone "I said to myself
I went back to the yellow paged book,stained by time .

Iain's POV
I was the one who had forced the drawing of all of us and Zayda out of Nia's hands earlier in the day and I had quickly gotten it measured  before rushing out to a security guard at the gate begging him to Find a frame he agreed once I said I'd give him money for a frame and a pack if fresh sugar donuts from dunkin' donuts just for himself. So when he handed the black painted frame once I'd showered I quickly placed the drawing in to it and wandered over to Nia handing it to her so only the back was visible .She looked up at me then down towards the frame with furrowed brows as she turned the frame and despite the obvious crease marks of the paper inside a smile grew on her face .
"Thanks Iain" she said giving me a one armed hug.
We had all decided on Mac and cheese for dinner which we had in the bus fridge .So as we all headed over opened the door flopping to the cushioned seats shouting a quick hello to Zayda who shouted a quick "hey "back .
Rena's pov
Miranda got up next to me to get dinner ready And Nia's got up to place  the drawing onto the hook meant for spare wires and stuff .My phone suddenly rung blaring out my ringtone just as Zayda came padding into the room .Assuming it was something for all of us ,as it was Ashton , I switched it onto speaker .
"Hey Ashton" I said
" Rena please tell me Zayda hasn't gone onto twitter" he almost shouted.
"Shit" I mumbled glancing at the girl across from me ,switching speaker off.
"Um I don't think so ,why?"
" have you not seen it ,ever since you announced you adopted her people have been saying all kinds off things about  her" he urged
"Crap" I mumbled "okay ,goodbye ash"  I hung up
"Give me your phone Zayda "
-------
HEY GUYS
SO FIRSTLY WIW 1.1K READS ,I CANT EXPRESS HOW THABKFUL I AM FIR ALL OF YOU AMAZING PEOPLE -JUST -WOW

So many phonecalls in this chapter  hoped you liked it anyways 💜💜